Black Blondes...

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
So we are only allowed to dye our hair the same color as other Black people? Can we dye it red or is that c00nish too. There are plenty of BP with natural red hair. Saw 2 last week,
Women on here amazing at finding ways not to embrace their natural hair :banderas: Yall talent it amazing. :whew:

White women do it too :mjlol: :troll:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So we are only allowed to dye our hair the same color as other Black people? Can we dye it red or is that c00nish too. There are plenty of BP with natural red hair. Saw 2 last week,

plenty?

dyeing your hair to me is as bad as wearing coloured contacts

why are you so ashamed of your blackness.

I'll never dye my hair, wear colored contacts, use a umbrella in the sun so i don't get darker, use bleaching products etc.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
one day we'll be able to have an honest discussion about this without our women feeling like we're only discussing it to insult or belittle them.

this shyt is a problem and ain't no way around it. Black girls shouldn't ever see Black women walking around with blonde hair, it's harmful to their self image.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
0.jpg
08blond-popup.jpg

blondeblack-725114.jpg
Populations_first_wawe_migr-299x300.png
1362791406_070228064916.jpg

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
one day we'll be able to have an honest discussion about this without our women feeling like we're only discussing it to insult or belittle them.

this shyt is a problem and ain't no way around it. Black girls shouldn't ever see Black women walking around with blonde hair, it's harmful to their self image.

Black men won't be the ones to do it. Black women, mothers who embrace their natural hair will be the ones to teach other self hating Black women. Black men whatever we say will be viewed as an attack.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
difference is white women have different hair colors, some are born brunettes, blondes, gingers etc..

waits for the kewn to post the obscure 0000000.1% of black people who are natural blondes
my nikka, you should step outside of canada. there are a good number of blacks born with various shades of brown hair. I have numerous nephews and cousins light skin and dark who have a certain, natural tint to their hair.

white people think we all have black hair.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
plenty?

dying your hair to me is as bad as wearing coloured contacts

why are you so ashamed of your blackness.

I'll never dye my hair, wear colored contacts, use a umbrella in the sun so i don't get darker, use bleaching products etc.

Good for you. However, not everyone feels that variety is a sin against Blackness.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
Black men won't be the ones to do it. Black women, mothers who embrace their natural hair will be the ones to teach other self hating Black women. Black men whatever we say will be viewed as an attack.

Plenty of women have natural hair and "embrace their blackness" and still due it blonde. You nikkas find an issue in everything, a woman wanting to play with the way she looks now means she hates herself. That's outrageous.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
my nikka, you should step outside of canada. there are a good number of blacks born with various shades of brown hair. I have numerous nephews and cousins light skin and dark who have a certain, natural tint to their hair.

white people think we all have black hair.
LOL, are there any Ghanaian, Nigerian, Senegalese etc aka our Ancestors that have naturally red, blonde, brown hair? I sure haven't seen that. Those people got some other DNA up in them.