Black Blondes...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
my nikka, you should step outside of canada. there are a good number of blacks born with various shades of brown hair. I have numerous nephews and cousins light skin and dark who have a certain, natural tint to their hair.

white people think we all have black hair.

its a tiny percentage, your numerous nephews and cousins are filled with massas blood thats why

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
"we so disconnected from our roots that we think Black women are conforming to white beauty standards when the real reason they wear blonde weave is to reconnect to their roots by bleaching their roots"

:troll:
:russ: Somebody had to give um that cop out. :manny:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
0.jpg
08blond-popup.jpg

blondeblack-725114.jpg
Populations_first_wawe_migr-299x300.png
1362791406_070228064916.jpg

now we claiming Melanesians with TYRP1 from solomon islands?

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
Plenty of women have natural hair and "embrace their blackness" and still due it blonde. You nikkas find an issue in everything, a woman wanting to play with the way she looks now means she hates herself. That's outrageous.

Do you not see us calling out men for stupid shyt like wearing dresses? But when we call out Black women for some sucka shyt, you act like we singling yall out. :camby: I'm not even arguing with you. Yall can say you don't hate yourself but i certainly don't believe that shyt.
34dh9cg.jpg

Yall have in a blonde weave, green contacts, an aquiline nose job, skin bleaching and say it is a style. Your denial is impeccable :ohlawd:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
its a tiny percentage, your numerous nephews and cousins are filled with massas blood thats why
LOL, are there any Ghanaian, Nigerian, Senegalese etc aka our Ancestors that have naturally red, blonde, brown hair? I sure haven't seen that. Those people got some other DNA up in them.

its not a tiny percentage, most people of af/am descent have some form of "massa's" blood in them.

you gone sit up in here and act like you don't have a cac ancestor? :negrowhat:

you got that DNA test? :negrowho:

:saddrake:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Some of y'all are just as bad as white people thinking black is one shade, one texture, one color. People have been dying their hair since for centuries since the discovery henna, indigo, and other natural sources. Did they hate themselves too? Is it only when black women do things its an abomination? Black women are* not the only race that dyes their hair "unnatural colors" either.

I do admit some people do look foolish with blonde hair but everything is not about self hate.

Last edited: