8MFM0E6Q00CO0005.jpg
bump.jpg
What? They all look ridicolous too.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
Do you not see us calling out men for stupid shyt like wearing dresses? But when we call out Black women for some sucka shyt, you act like we singling yall out. :camby: I'm not even arguing with you. Yall can say you don't hate yourself but i certainly don't believe that shyt.
34dh9cg.jpg

Yall have in a blonde weave, green contacts, an aquiline nose job, skin bleaching and say it is a style. Your denial is impeccable :ohlawd:

Lmao. You completely avoided what I said, like I though y'all just wanna complain. You sound dumb as fukk and bitter.

Blonde hair doesn't mean a woman hates herself, it means she wants to change her look. Natural haired women dye their KINKY hair too, does that mean they wanna look white? :mjpls:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
White people who tan and put themselves at risk for skin cancer do not receive this much scrutiny. why the fukk are you worried about what SHE does to HER hair? its very sexist to continually objectify women and act like they cannot make their own conscious decisions.

they might dye their hair, but they also have the highest college graduation rates proportionally among identity groups. lets focus on the positive this Friday, and stop tearing our own down.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Only a select few black women can pull off that blond shyt for the most part that shyt is :scusthov:

If your dark skin why would you even think about that shyt :mindblown:

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
Lmao. You completely avoided what I said, like I though y'all just wanna complain. You sound dumb as fukk and bitter.

Blonde hair doesn't mean a woman hates herself, it means she wants to change her look. Natural haired women dye their KINKY hair too, does that mean they wanna look white? :mjpls:

:mjlol: Let me make this clear, I'm not against: fake hair or dyeing your hair. What i am against is another races hair on a Black woman's head, especially blonde hair. It looks retarded and it is big indicator they have self hate issues. :manny:

Daps
While for some it is definitely the manifestation self hate, I think the majority is about self expression. Black Woman, everyday black woman that is, use their hair as a form of self expression more than any other group I've come in contact with. They'll do bright orange colors, crazy hairstyles, the whole nine

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No Beyonce?

Seriously I have no problems with fake hairs/dyed hair...as long as it isn't damaging your real hair.

I prefer natural...but people will do them...just don't hurt yourself in the process.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If a majority of White women started to get a prominent Black feature such as a kinky hair. You'd find White men calling it out too.
I don't see white men calling white women out for tanning or trying to get bigger butts. Whatevs. Everyone has their preference. If you don't like women who rock blonde hair or wear weaves, just avoid dating the ones that do.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bey looks great as a blonde *shrug*

I'm trying to say if you are going to call out black women for dying their hair you need to call out all of them. No matter how they look.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
I don't see white men calling white women out for tanning or trying to get bigger butts. Whatevs. Everyone has their preference. If you don't like women who rock blonde hair or wear weaves, just avoid dating the ones that do.

God damn, all a White woman has to do to get a tan is walk outside and stay in the sun. If a MAJORITY of White women started getting bigger butts that look like Bria Myles, yes White men would complain and you know that.