Black dime piece shuns men who move back in with their parents at age 30, dude puts her in her place

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
She didn't say anything wrong. He OD's and kinda proved her point unintentionally. He worked part-time & McDonalds and drove uber, he could've got a warehouse job and made tons more in a shorter period or time. But he ws "too good"for phsycial labor and alot of these jobs ain't even hard, just tedious as hell and you can't really "brag" about what you do.
Come on. Don't be an idealist. :beli: Work is work and cause a warehouses are in an area doesn't mean their hiring.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Living with your parents at 30+ is some loser sh*t, no matter how you slice it.
You rather he be homeless? He obviously had the accolades to be able to work at Google then Instagram. And it wasn’t a permanent thing for him. With how many people are being laid off at well paying jobs in expensive cities, what do you suggest?

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
I can tell a lot of y'all be wishing bad on people because you don't like something they said

has any of the wishes came true yet nikka?

NOPE

silly ass nikka! :russ: :russ: :russ:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
:umad: You still live at home nikka?

I’m engaged with another baby on the way, my life is great. My ex wife is single, she had to move back in with her parents, and she’s mad just like you. I took an L but I bounced right back…
It’s dope you’re an entrepreneur/business owner. Props to you for not having your life in the hands of an employer… or I’m assuming that’s the case by how you talking

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Nothing wrong with moving back home. Now living at home into your 30s is different. Life is life though.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
As I've gotten older and see how these companies operate, and how inflation is hitting folks, I no longer judge people on their living arrangements. shyt is tough out here for real and if you have a situation where you can save and lay your head down at night then I don't see an issue. I know a girl that's 37 I think, and she's an engineer and she lives with her parents after a breakup in a long term relationship. She's staying there to save for a house plus she has no kids. I would have looked at her sideways at one point but now I think it's a smart idea.

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
Not the whole thread crying because a woman isn't dating a dude without a job.

:dead:

Not the whole thread crying because they're upset that women aren't cheering them on when they're down bad.

:dead:

Then im the next thread ya'll will be crying that women give broke men with no jobs a chance.

No philosophy. Ya'll really just say whatever you think makes you feel better in the moment. Egos everywhere.
Who hurt you?

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@ the end of the day, dude did what he had to do to get back on his feet. Doesn't matter what other ppl have to say about him.

As for the woman who IDK'd him..

She basically gave him his moment of truth which told him that she isn't the one for him.

I think that dude will do well in life if he can stay focused and execute his plan. He will find a woman who will accept him for him and will not negatively judge him based on circumstances that is beyond his control.

I wish dude the best!