Black dime piece shuns men who move back in with their parents at age 30, dude puts her in her place

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
The dude in that post is lucky enough to be able to move back home when he needs to. A lot of us don’t have that option so we have to make it work or it’s over. People are bringing up other races and all that talking about how they all live in the same house and all that.. I mean good for them, we didn’t come up like that though.. it is what it is :yeshrug: Maybe the younger generations will change that but I don’t know… women are out here talking about how they deserve better than Chesecake Factory and want all these Uber expensive restaurant dates for breakfast lunch and dinner :mjlol: I find it hard to believe that this “podcast culture” would be down with you bringing them back to mommy’s house so yall can do your thing. I’ll just sit back and read the rest of the thread though.
Nothing wrong with living with family but no one has to praise or date you for it.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She didn't say anything wrong. He OD's and kinda proved her point unintentionally. He worked part-time & McDonalds and drove uber, he could've got a warehouse job and made tons more in a shorter period or time. But he ws "too good"for phsycial labor and alot of these jobs ain't even hard, just tedious as hell and you can't really "brag" about what you do.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Shaming language is working less and less. We don't care anymore about what yall yappin about what a real man should be. We gon do us and you go do you.

These women will learn humility in time. When shyt happens in your life and no one gives a fukk about you because you never built any real relationships based on anything more than money and your online crying for a good man.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Damn…what if you move back to help your mom because she had a stroke and is unable to move on her own?
Those are extreme circumstances and outliers don’t make the rule.

Brothas are full of excuses… I bought my first home at 23 on my own and there is nothing special about me. There are threads about working hourly and running it up with OT and these dudes are in here saying they’re not going to work themselves to death. Well guess what? Pedro and Jim Bob with the big pick up will work 12 hour days and provide a nice middle class upbringing for their family.

Btw… Yall are lying yall ass off, other groups aren’t living with their family well into their 30’s. Mid 20’s AFTER they get married? Yes… But not until they’re 30+. Y’all are making excuses to be lazy losers and no one does that but black men. Bu bu bu but Messcan and Arabs :to: … Ya’ll asses don’t even know any Arabs, Asians, and Mexicans 😂

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Are you are a retard?

He mentioned working at Uber and McDonalds. That is the very opposite of thinking he's to good to get a job at a 2nd or 3rd tier company or in a different field.
No it’s not. People will do that to keep from working at a company in they don’t deem worthy in their field. It’s not a wonder he finally got hired again it was at IG

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Not the whole thread crying because a woman isn't dating a dude without a job.

:dead:

Not the whole thread crying because they're upset that women aren't cheering them on when they're down bad.

:dead:

Then im the next thread ya'll will be crying that women give broke men with no jobs a chance.

No philosophy. Ya'll really just say whatever you think makes you feel better in the moment. Egos everywhere.

as far as im concerned there is no situation where it makes sense to try and convince someone to be attracted to something they arent :hubie:

save your breath and let them rant

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Funny thing about this is 95% of single birds under 35 chirping about this live with multiple roommates and call themselves "independent"...

Same bird that goes on a date and asks a man to pay her rent and when he refuses she calls him broke...

I bet good money she's part of this flock...

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
No it’s not. People will do that to keep from working at a company in they don’t deem worthy in their field. It’s not a wonder he finally got hired again it was at IG
And at this point , really the allure of working FAANG has worn off. What's the point of they're gonna cut back on benefits and leave you constantly worrying about job security

The revolving door of annual layoffs killed it

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Indians too. And nikkas wonder why these people got all the money in the world :snoop:
nikkas have no basic knowledge of the economy and world around them or just simply lack basic empathy until life kicks THEM in the ass and then they want everyone to understand what they dealing with. This is why I hate the internet because we speak amongst alot of people with mental issues that display anti social behaviors and don't know it.