Black farmer calls out liberal racism in Facebook post

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
"It isn't Richard Spencer calling the cops on me for farming while Black. It's nervous White women in yoga pants with "I'm with Her" and "Coexist" stickers on their German SUVs"

:duck:

Farming while Black? :mjpls:
Women in yoga pants around him while he's farming? :duck:
Assuming the same cacs at the Richard Spencer rallying aren't calling the cops on him? :mjpls:
And why are people calling the cops on you at the farm? :duck:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
He lives in the Appalachian mountains, in a fukking mining and former railroad town/city. The fukk did he expect?

:stopitslime:

Trying to segment racists based on how they vote is just a fools task. :mjlol:

what in earth does this post mean?

he's complaining about rich white liberals not hicks, why would he expect blatant racism?

you have written a books worth of essays in HL on how black people need to vote for white liberals and how white liberals are the key to black progress....and now you dont want to segment racist on how they vote?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
what in earth does this post mean?

he's complaining about rich white liberals not hicks, why would he expect blatant racism?

you have written a books worth of essays in HL on how black people need to vote for white liberals and how white liberals are the key to black progress....and now you dont want to segment racist on how they vote?
Have you ever been to Charlottesville? It has like 50k people. Almost all of the farms are outside of the city and in Albermarle county.

Liberal elites? Just stop. This is a small college town. Population is transient. Without the college this would be your typical bumblefukk town.

They have a fukking Jefferson Lee Park, complete with statue as one of their main attractions.

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
And who the fukk cares what they do? Do you really think that the kind of people who care about infowars and the alt-Reich crowd are really going to have their position swayed by whether or not posts like this exist?

Those lost souls are lost souls whether or not a Black man stands up for what is really going on for him in his own neighborhood.

If Black people are going to have justice and a righteous path in this country, it is going to be by exposing what is wrong with that murky middle. They need to be shown out for who they are and what they do, and forced to make a choice. Sometimes that's going to take a lot of love and sometimes that's going to take a lot of discipline. This man was harsh on them, but that's part of what they need to hear.

I don't care what kind of propaganda the 10% fringe uses. It's the 50% or whatever of White folk who are still salvageable but who aren't holding up their end of the bargain that need to be called out on this shyt.
:whew:

Mikael Blowpiff

#LosIngobernabrehs
Daps
If any of you remember a blog called Stuff Black People Hate from about 2008 or so it's the same guy. Also his Facebook has a lot of shyt about white ppl and commercial farming fukking up the environment.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
And who the fukk cares what they do? Do you really think that the kind of people who care about infowars and the alt-Reich crowd are really going to have their position swayed by whether or not posts like this exist?

Those lost souls are lost souls whether or not a Black man stands up for what is really going on for him in his own neighborhood.

If Black people are going to have justice and a righteous path in this country, it is going to be by exposing what is wrong with that murky middle. They need to be shown out for who they are and what they do, and forced to make a choice. Sometimes that's going to take a lot of love and sometimes that's going to take a lot of discipline. This man was harsh on them, but that's part of what they need to hear.

I don't care what kind of propaganda the 10% fringe uses. It's the 50% or whatever of White folk who are still salvageable but who aren't holding up their end of the bargain that need to be called out on this shyt.

you are being extremely optimistic...

their end of the bargain? what do you mean... because shyt looks like it's working out well enough for them. So doesn't seem like they have to change what their doing.

Sire366

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Phila
Have you ever been to Charlottesville? It has like 50k people. Almost all of the farms are outside of the city and in Albermarle county.

Liberal elites? Just stop. This is a small college town. Population is transient. Without the college this would be your typical bumblefukk town.

They have a fukking Jefferson Lee Park, complete with statue as one of their main attractions.
Was going to say, my uncle lives about 20 miles outside Charlottesville in Kent store va (bumblefuk), so I have been in the Charlottesville area quite a bit. The town itself is a lot of college students, professors, and art type people. Thing about it is you go 5/10 miles outside the city, then its a lot of country folk and traditional southern people that would be either upfront racist or the "southern belle" behind your back racist type, people that would celebrate the confederate statues in "their town", even if they live outside of the town

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
you are being extremely optimistic...

their end of the bargain? what do you mean... because shyt looks like it's working out well enough for them. So doesn't seem like they have to change what their doing.

I participate in the struggle because I am optimistic. And a realist about what shyt actually looks like. Optimistic people are the only ones who ever change shyt - the rest either say "fukk it" and give into the system or just get discouraged and give up on it all.

You are correct that wealthy White liberals are often advantaged by a continuation of the present system. That is why opening our mouths in forceful objection, to the point of (as this man advocates) even economic non-participation, is a worthwhile pursuit. I believe they still have empathy, or at least can be shamed, and that change is possible even for them.