Black farmer calls out liberal racism in Facebook post

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I call out white liberal racism with no qualms. It's not about ideology; it's about attitude.

Him calling out white liberal racism doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't believe that white conservative racism doesn't exist.

For example, two days after Mike Brown got shot, a white woman I know sent me a video on FB basically saying that black people get assaulted by police so much because they always have warrants or are doing something wrong. :dahell:

"Nevermind the socioeconomic factors that play into African-Americans' relationship with the police; stop gettin' arrested!!!" :damn:

:rudy:

• Dap
Reactions: Paz

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
I call out white liberal racism with no qualms. It's not about ideology; it's about attitude.

Him calling out white liberal racism doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't believe that white conservative racism doesn't exist.

For example, two days after Mike Brown got shot, a white woman I know sent me a video on FB basically saying that black people get assaulted by police so much because they always have warrants or are doing something wrong. :dahell:

"Nevermind the socioeconomic factors that play into African-Americans' relationship with the police; stop gettin' arrested!!!" :damn:

:rudy:

That sounds conservative to me.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Have you ever been to Charlottesville? It has like 50k people. Almost all of the farms are outside of the city and in Albermarle county.

Liberal elites? Just stop. This is a small college town. Population is transient. Without the college this would be your typical bumblefukk town.

They have a fukking Jefferson Lee Park, complete with statue as one of their main attractions.

According to the Washington post it's a liberal city that voted against trump

Ellen Tobey, an office manager in the liberal college town of Charlottesville, will vote for Clinton. She knows of no close friends or relatives planning to push the button for Trump.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...17a2b8-75e8-11e6-b786-19d0cb1ed06c_story.html

So again these are the people that you claim we have to vote for or the world is gonna end

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
According to the Washington post it's a liberal city that voted against trump

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...17a2b8-75e8-11e6-b786-19d0cb1ed06c_story.html

So again these are the people that you claim we have to vote for or the world is gonna end
So you didn't read my post or the article or any of the information presented.

1.)He doesn't live or work in Charlottesville
2.)As posted by myself and others who have been there, it's really not liberal aside from the college
3.)voting dynamics will always be skewed in a place where college students make up nearly as much of the population as locals
4.)why are you defending white supremacist rallies?