black folks reactions to Black Panther have been pathetic

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
it's cool that there is a movie about a black superhero and I'm going to see it tomorrow, but it's just a fukking comic book movie. I'll seen people talking about they had never see that much black excellence on the screens and they are going to name their son t'challa. That shyt shows an inferiority complex and reeks of craving white acceptance "omg Disney is making a movie about black ppl we have made it yaaaaas"

we are in a system of white supremacy and this movie will not make a drop in the bucket of change. we act like abused children politically. if i want to see a black hero I can look on the fukking mirror

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
"I DON'T CARE IF ONLY WHITE PEOPLE ARE GUNNA GET RICH OFF THIS, IMMA SEE THIS FILM 5 TIMES IN THE THEATER, AND BUY THE DVD. EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T BOUGHT BLACK OWNED IN YEARS IF EVER"
full

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Once you make black folks feel like something belongs to them, you can sell them anything.

White media been selling black culture to black folks for decades...... This aint nothing new. This is standard procedure.

The only difference is more of us peep the game theyre running and we aint fallin for the pro black marketing propaganda.

Shout out to Disney tho.

Movie doing numbers.