Black ink crew season 4

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Walt seems like the only dude with sense. Oh shyt disgusts me. Donna disgusts me. Ceasar and Dutchess have a trash relationship and she is the worst. Sky looks like her breath stinks and she just stinks in general but she can be funny. Ted is a useless fat boy. He swear he's cool. Puma is just...weird. His whole life seems off.

Swagnicious

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Swagville
I got a serious thing for Donna and her megathot ways....and her gap-tooth smile :wow:

Why do I like nasty-ass sloppy-looking hoes so much....how can I rid myself of this attraction.....:mjcry:

Help me, brehs......

d0VQ3_f-maxage-0.gif

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Sky was about to get that work. Once Donna got her in the head lock if the wall wasn't obstructing her way Sky would have needed surgery on that face too. :mjlol: Can't wait for a show down. Looking forward to someone punching Sky in her loud mouth. Donna looked like she had skills. No telling how much trouble her hoe ways have got her into. Donna was wrong for no paying her way though. My friend came with me to the DR and she paid her own shyt and still nursed me back to health. :wow: Love that woman.

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
What kind of drama does Puma have where people are shooting at him? Puma seems weird yet nice but something tells me he's not as good/nice as he tries to portray; especially after this incident. I wonder where he got the money for his business?

Dang at Phoenix having to watch his girlfriend get raped smh. There's some real savage people out there. Why rob and then rape someone? Robbery is bad enough, just take the money and leave.

Sky and Donna are always into something smh. I wonder when Sky fights Rah Ali?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Sky is just so gross...like in every way.

I would have loved to see Donna give the baby momma a 2 piece. That dude they are fighting over is hideous and in jail for 6 years...wtf...Dude is worthless. I wish she get her shyt together.

Caesar should listen to his mom but he won't.