Black ink crew season 4

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sky is just so gross...like in every way.

I would have loved to see Donna give the baby momma a 2 piece. That dude they are fighting over is hideous and in jail for 6 years...wtf...Dude is worthless. I wish she get her shyt together.

Caesar should listen to his mom but he won't.

-I agree about Sky. Plus she has the ugliest cry EVER!! she looks terrible when she cries lol

-smh at Donna bragging about holding some dude she's only been dating a year who cheated on her early relationship down while he's in jail. I'd let him starve. smh at the baby mother bragging about having phone quickies with this nikka in jail. Like he only has but so much time and I thought jail phones were public. I just see her doing all the moaning and carrying on AND still having to take care both the kids. Dummy.

-Not sure if it was this episode but son got cursed out by the deaf girl in sign language. She had me like :heh:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Ladies and gentlemen if your significant other is friends with Donna you only have 2 options. Get in on the fun or break up b/c the chick give out p*ssy and head like party favors. The light skin dude only wanted her working there to get head on command.