Black male Nerds why not just not be a nerd?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
But couldn't you just put yourself through a personal nerd free/regular nikka boot camp? Obviously it will take some discipline, but it's not impossible.
Dude there are pros at being normal, pros at being a G and pros and being a playa.

If you get a girl faking that it’s only a matter of time a real one will come to her and expose you and take her from you.

Better you at the least lessen your nerd traits for social purposes and get a girl that likes you for the real you so your connection will be strong than trying to pretend to be something else entirely and having a weak connection that can be broken by another man.

Last edited:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Why not just stop liking nerdy shyt and be a normal black person?:ohhh:

Normal black people can't like Star Trek, quantum physics, and Gundam? TF are you on about? How about stop normalizing stereotypes? Next I'll be hearing dumb shyt from the 90s like, "why don't you talk like a normal black person, why do you speak in proper english"? A naga can like XBox and getting box from his ex. TF do I have to choose either-or for? I'll say "konnichiwa" and listen to Maze 10 minutes after. I don't need to be pigeonholed in nonsensical stereotypes based on racism and oppression. Let me be me. Let me PABG in peace.

Now. Some of you need to learn social skills and stop running away from p*ssy. You not helping the cause with that.

:mjlol: I’ve already met OP personally, I know for a fact this nikka is trolling right now.

:dwillhuh: fukk. :mjlol:

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The issue as far as I’m concerned isn’t with “being nerds”. I just feel like nikkas who take on that persona do so as though it’s antithetical/discordant with being Black and have this“look at me” type of Anti-nikka posturing. It’s comparable to extremely flamboyant homosexuals Blacks who act like their some kind of hunted superstar or that’s its harder to be gay and black because apparently the African American community burns gays at the stake. We don’t gaf

Nobody gives a fuxk that you’re a “black nerd”, liking books and being scholarly isn’t some weird and alien concept to us, but when you use it as a game piece to separate yourself from the broader black sphere (“omg I’m black im just into books and video games I’m not a thug!/ “I’m just an awkward nerdy black girl trying to fit in!”) that’s when u get them odd looks and that’s why Black women/men don’t fukk with u.

Just my take on it

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Pull up :datazz:

7rqhDk7.gif