Black male Nerds why not just not be a nerd?

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
This is easily the dumbest, most offensive shyt I've seen in awhile. What the fukk is a "normal Black person?"

*Googles normal black person*

First image that popped up

Trump+has+done+something+we+all+fail+to+realise+he+_5dc53356d50d5b3228c3cf6fa4ca7633.jpg

:yeshrug:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
What happened with your pro-black website my brother? :mjgrin:
It's being worked on now. Lemme show you the logo. I'm having my protege design the site. He has a job so it takes time. You would know that if you actually did anything.
View media item 17692

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Why not just stop liking nerdy shyt and be a normal black person?:ohhh:

Why not stop liking anime and quantum physics? :hhh:

Put down the comic books and video games. :francis:

Be fukking normal:ufdup:

or else you'll be complaining about p*ssy forever.:umad:

Signed -Your friendly neighborhood Hierophant.
:umad: Because I'm young.
You can find females into that shyt in abundance from 23-24 and down.:blessed:WATTBA

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I don’t know where this idea came from that black people are not supposed to like certain things

It seems lame youngings in the surburbs are falling for the image brainwashing just like cacs? Hope not

I’ve lived in the worst hoods and don’t remember a time when “hood nikkas” didn’t like karate flicks, games, anime or discussing and dropping scientific facts let alone black people in general

You just aint gotta act like a lame or a homarsexal about it :guilty:
As far as bold truthfully nobody gives a shyt. Yes folks cracks jokes and make fun of certain people but that's life. Don't confuse that for cats really going a fukk about some nerd ass cat. Most people no matter what they are into are worried about themselves not the next fukking person. Wish more cats would get that instead of thinking folks worried about them like that.

Daps
Reppin
Dirty Souf
Why tf does it matter to yu if other ppl are 'nerds' or not:femscustq:
Some ppl might call me a nerd because I play games and base my avatars on myself, but some ppl have seen me irl here and they can deffly tell yu i'm no nerd.
Ik a lot of 'popular' guys in school such as athletes, prettty boys .etc that are obessesd with games like NBA 2K and Fortnite and watch Dragon Ball and no one calls them weird, mainly because that's not all they talk about 24/7:ew3jl:
If yu be yourself and don't act to obsessed with it, then ppl won't care.:yeshrug:
Nerd problem is that they have to let everyone know wat they are into.

I've had this happen irl though it's rare and is usually from Freshmans or creep nikkas
Ex. 'Did u watch komiinahachi:krs:'
Me 'No tf is that' :gucci:
'A new anime i think u should check it out:obama:'
me 'No I don't wat-' :dahell:
'Just watch it pls im tellin u, u gonna like it:smugbiden:'
me '...:femscustq:'

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Cause it's easier to get scooby butter biscuits from cacs if u identify race with ur nerd status :mjgrin:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Why tf does it matter to yu if other ppl are 'nerds' or not:femscustq:
Some ppl might call me a nerd because I play games and base my avatars on myself, but some ppl have seen me irl here and they can deffly tell yu i'm no nerd.
Ik a lot of 'popular' guys in school such as athletes, prettty boys .etc that are obessesd with games like NBA 2K and Fortnite and watch Dragon Ball and no one calls them weird, mainly because that's not all they talk about 24/7:ew3jl:
If yu be yourself and don't act to obsessed with it, then ppl won't care.:yeshrug:
Nerd problem is that they have to let everyone know wat they are into.

I've had this happen irl though it's rare and is usually from Freshmans or creep nikkas
Ex. 'Did u watch komiinahachi:krs:'
Me 'No tf is that' :gucci:
'A new anime i think u should check it out:obama:'
me 'No I don't wat-' :dahell:
'Just watch it pls im tellin u, u gonna like it:smugbiden:'
me '...:femscustq:'
These anime dudes are fukkin creeps:scust: