Black Man Shot by North Miami Police While Laying on Ground With Hands Raised

Misanthrope

None of the above '16
Daps
Video Shows Unarmed Black Man Pleading With Arms Raised Before Getting Shot by Police

On Wednesday, WSVN aired a cell phone video reportedly taken moments before caregiver Charles Kinsey was shot by North Miami police. In it, Kinsey, who survived, can be see lying on the ground with his hands raised, explaining that him and the autistic man he was assisting are unarmed.

“I thought it was a mosquito bite, and when it hit me I had my hands in the air, and I’m thinking I just got shot!” Kinsey told WSVN. “And I’m saying, ‘Sir, why did you shoot me?’ and his words to me were, ‘I don’t know.’”

According to police, officers were dispatched to the scene of the shooting on Monday after getting a 911 call about a man with a gun threatening suicide.

“Arriving officers attempted to negotiate with two men on the scene, one of whom was later identified as suffering from autism,” said North Miami Police in a statement. “At some point during the on-scene negotiation, one of the responding officers discharged his weapon, striking the employee.”

According to WPLG, police later said the autistic man “had something in his hand.” In the video, Kinsey can be heard identifying the object as a toy truck.

After shooting him, Kinsey says police put him in handcuffs.

North Miami Police say the officer who shot Kinsey has been placed on administrative leave, but have not released the officer’s name or said if he will face any charges.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Got my ECOWAS passport already on deck, looking into repatriating to Ghana or Nigeria:blessed:

Nigeria would've been my top pick but I'm not trying to get caught up in any Boko Haram/ISIS bullshyt. :whoa:

Ghana pissing me off because they make it so difficult for diaspora Afrikans to secure the Right of Abode. :francis: And you'e got a better chance of being treated fairly in America than being granted Ghanaian citizenship :snoop: (which is to say, of course, getting citizenship is impossible)

Gambia is a dictatorship :francis:

Cameroon is corrupt as fukk and nikkas stick you on toll roads that they arbitrarily set up.

And the other West Afrikan countries speak French :camby: :heh:

Can a breh live :francis: goddamn :mjcry:

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
Nigeria would've been my top pick but I'm not trying to get caught up in any Boko Haram/ISIS bullshyt. :whoa:

Ghana pissing me off because they make it so difficult for diaspora Afrikans to secure the Right of Abode. :francis: And you'e got a better chance of being treated fairly in America than being granted Ghanaian citizenship :snoop: (which is to say, of course, getting citizenship is impossible)

Gambia is a dictatorship :francis:

Cameroon is corrupt as fukk and nikkas stick you on toll roads that they arbitrarily set up.

And the other West Afrikan countries speak French :camby: :heh:

Can a breh live :francis: goddamn :mjcry:

I know breh, shyts fukked up all the way around. But with Nigeria as long as your in either Ibadan or Lagos you will be fine. That Boko Haram shyt is pretty much contained in the rural areas of the North...Only thing that is fukked about Nigeria is its electric grid, that shyt goes out sometimes every two hours or so daily. I think in the next 5 years Ghana is going to make it easier for repatriation, but then again their leadership is corrupt like Nigeria so theres no guarantee. Then theres always Liberia and Sierra Leone but theres always a risks of super bug diseases in those countries and those governments are puppets for the West. I honestly think the best place for repatriation for African Americans to Africa is any of the major cities in Nigeria that are typically Yoruba

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
I know breh, shyts fukked up all the way around. But with Nigeria as long as your in either Ibadan or Lagos you will be fine. That Boko Haram shyt is pretty much contained in the rural areas of the North...Only thing that is fukked about Nigeria is its electric grid, that shyt goes out sometimes every two hours or so daily. I think in the next 5 years Ghana is going to make it easier for repatriation, but then again their leadership is corrupt like Nigeria so theres no guarantee. Then theres always Liberia and Sierra Leone but theres always a risks of super bug diseases in those countries and those governments are puppets for the West. I honestly think the best place for repatriation for African Americans to Africa is any of the major cities in Nigeria that are typically Yoruba

:dwillhuh: :wtf:

It's all good in Ibadan or Lagos... until it isn't :whoa: Not sure I wanna bet Boko Haram is gonna stay confined to a remote region, I'm not trying to flee racist oppression here only to get clapped by some delusional African wahhabists :whoa:. And it's not like Nigeria has a 2nd Amendment so I would have some means to protect myself :mjcry:

Ghana PLEASE :damn::mjcry:

Why do we have to beg and plead? All those countries should offer us easy citizenship, we should have a right of return. :wow: