Black Man Shot by North Miami Police While Laying on Ground With Hands Raised

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nigeria would've been my top pick but I'm not trying to get caught up in any Boko Haram/ISIS bullshyt. :whoa:

Ghana pissing me off because they make it so difficult for diaspora Afrikans to secure the Right of Abode. :francis: And you'e got a better chance of being treated fairly in America than being granted Ghanaian citizenship :snoop: (which is to say, of course, getting citizenship is impossible)

Gambia is a dictatorship :francis:

Cameroon is corrupt as fukk and nikkas stick you on toll roads that they arbitrarily set up.

And the other West Afrikan countries speak French :camby: :heh:

Can a breh live :francis: goddamn :mjcry:

Look into Kenya..... East side is the best side anyway. :lolbron: I have a cousin who was deported after living in the U.S all his life. He has made a nice adjustment living in Nairobi. There is a nice little community of young Kenyans and Kenyans returning from abroad. Plus if you are in IT, they have a silicon valley movement going on called Silicon savannah.

Namibia is pretty dope too. My homeboy has been living there the past 10 years. It's very developed and it has a very high standard of living.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Look into Kenya..... East side is the best side anyway. :lolbron: I have a cousin who was deported after living in the U.S all his life. He has made a nice adjustment living in Nairobi. There is a nice little community of young Kenyans and Kenyans returning from abroad. Plus if you are in IT, they have a silicon valley movement going on called Silicon savannah.

Namibia is pretty dope too. My homeboy has been living there the past 10 years. It's very developed and it has a very high standard of living.

That's an option. I just prefer West Africa because that's where most of my ancestors are from :manny: West African countries making it hard on a nikka tho :beli:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That's an option. I just prefer West Africa because that's where most of my ancestors are from :manny: West African countries making it hard on a nikka tho :beli:

I guess your money and connections aren't right. You can only blame yourself or capitalism if it makes you feel better.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pull that lawsuit out. Messed up thing is if you sue the police then you sue the state, might be taking money out of your own mouth because of how they treat people.

We need to clean house of these type of officers.