Black Man Shot by North Miami Police While Laying on Ground With Hands Raised

无名的

Superstar
Daps
and we're supposed to feel sorry/outraged when cops get shot?:stopitslime:
Let's hope for another retaliatory shooting soon:demonic:

:whoa:

You gotta watch yourself on here, man. This board is almost certainly monitored.

But anyways, there aren't enough

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

for this story. What in the ever loving fukk?

I hate our sue happy culture, but someone pay this man and get this officer the hell off the taxpayer dollar.

:damn:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Nigeria would've been my top pick but I'm not trying to get caught up in any Boko Haram/ISIS bullshyt. :whoa:

Ghana pissing me off because they make it so difficult for diaspora Afrikans to secure the Right of Abode. :francis: And you'e got a better chance of being treated fairly in America than being granted Ghanaian citizenship :snoop: (which is to say, of course, getting citizenship is impossible)

Gambia is a dictatorship :francis:

Cameroon is corrupt as fukk and nikkas stick you on toll roads that they arbitrarily set up.

And the other West Afrikan countries speak French :camby: :heh:

Can a breh live :francis: goddamn :mjcry:
Ethiopia. Addis is on the come up

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
:dwillhuh: :wtf:

It's all good in Ibadan or Lagos... until it isn't :whoa: Not sure I wanna bet Boko Haram is gonna stay confined to a remote region, I'm not trying to flee racist oppression here only to get clapped by some delusional African wahhabists :whoa:. And it's not like Nigeria has a 2nd Amendment so I would have some means to protect myself :mjcry:

Ghana PLEASE :damn::mjcry:

Why do we have to beg and plead? All those countries should offer us easy citizenship, we should have a right of return. :wow:

:mjcry:I know bruh, this is why I was mad Haiti didn't get accepted into the AU..shyt should be automatic off GP lIke so calley jews repatriating to Isreal.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh: :wtf:

It's all good in Ibadan or Lagos... until it isn't :whoa: Not sure I wanna bet Boko Haram is gonna stay confined to a remote region, I'm not trying to flee racist oppression here only to get clapped by some delusional African wahhabists :whoa:. And it's not like Nigeria has a 2nd Amendment so I would have some means to protect myself :mjcry:

Ghana PLEASE :damn::mjcry:

Why do we have to beg and plead? All those countries should offer us easy citizenship, we should have a right of return. :wow:
Trying to avoid their country getting Liberia'd.