Black Men/Black Women threads in the Locker Room

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Ultimately, they are distracting from the 'point'.

I think it's a manifestation of white supremacy and has stressed gender relations to a horrible limit.

At root of it is the emasculation that Black males feel under white supremacy.

And the devaluation that Black women feel under white supremacy.

Focus less on the interpersonal and more on the structural.
:francis:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
I mean, you are right but unfortunately humans can't see past the interpersonal so alas gender war #324325545463645435.

A lot of Black people want to believe that we don't live within a paradigm of white supremacy. It makes life easier that way. If you are constantly aware that a structure wishes your destruction or servitude, you'd become melancholic. :yeshrug:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Ultimately, they are distracting from the 'point'.

I think it's a manifestation of white supremacy and has stressed gender relations to a horrible limit.

At root of it is the emasculation that Black males feel under white supremacy.

And the devaluation that Black women feel under white supremacy.

Focus less on the interpersonal and more on the structural.
:francis:

I can't speak for all black women (because I'm not one) or all black men, but personally....

tpdgaf.gif

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
A lot of Black people want to believe that we don't live within a paradigm of white supremacy. It makes life easier that way. If you are constantly aware that a structure wishes your destruction or servitude, you'd become melancholic. :yeshrug:

Idk intersectionality is destructive but genius because it acknowledges the root causes of things like white supremacy while being sectarian enough to dissolve any potential of uniting against said root causes. Have to give props to whatever madman came up with that ideology.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Too many white/black trolls and bitter people here to get to the root of the issues that black men and women face.

They know certain topics strike nerves and will get a lot of replies, so people shoot the shyt and sit back and watch the threads grow and watch as people tear each other down

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
And these double standard/biased threads on how one is more of a c00n than another for the same exact shyt with faulty theories and cosigns. It's tiring to read all the time.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Idk intersectionality is destructive but genius because it acknowledges the root causes of things like white supremacy while being sectarian enough to dissolve any potential of uniting against said root causes. Have to give props to whatever madman came up with that ideology.

A black woman, a sociologist, came up with the term. And she was really inspired by a black women who was active in the Civil Rights movement.:mjpls:

But I agree, intersectionality is incredibly divisive and no one in the academic world knows how to apply it without creating conflict.

Anyway, only 3.3% of black people make over 6 figures. And black americans have had an unemployment rate of over 10% (recession level) since 1954. And of course, the median salary for black Americans is the lowest of any race in America.

These seem to me to be more pressing issues than any of that gender/sexuality stuff a lot of activists seem to be kicking nowadays.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
how is intersectionality destructive?

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
A black woman, a sociologist, came up with the term. And she was really inspired by a black women who was active in the Civil Rights movement.:mjpls:

But I agree, intersectionality is incredibly divisive and no one in the academic world knows how to apply it without creating conflict.

Anyway, only 3.3% of black people make over 6 figures. And black americans have had an unemployment rate of over 10% (recession level) since 1954. And of course, the median salary for black Americans is the lowest of any race in America.

These seem to me to be more pressing issues than any of that gender/sexuality stuff a lot of activists seem to be kicking nowadays.

Often sexual theories of liberation are coated with anti-black male or anti-black female rhetoric. Note how "male rights activists" talk about Black women. Note how "female rights activists" talk about Black men. :francis: