Black Men/Black Women threads in the Locker Room

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
straight black men don't deal with sexism?

@TIK lost the plot on that point

Scottsboro Boys, Emmett Till, Willie Horton ad, Odell Beckham Jr and Lena Dunham fracas is anti-Black male sentiment.

That's besides the point, at its root is White Supremacy. Focusing on the male aspect of it doesn't maintain our focus on the body of the many-headed Hydra.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
@MansaMusa @Holy Berry

straight black men deal with racism/w.s.

straight black women have to deal with racism/w.s. AND sexism

black lgbt men and women have to deal with racism/w.s. AND sexism AND homophobia

the 1 group who isn't dealing with any intersectionality thinks it should be ignored. interesting...

except white supremacy isn't the cause of sexism or homophobia. both exist on their own, in many countries around the world.
I'd argue that white supremacy intersects with homophobia and sexism for the AA community. You had slave masters who went to church on Sunday. It's cognitive dissonance.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Those are your sisters so maybe you should ask them why they do not use intersectionality in the proper and positive way? :ld:
them not my sisters b:pachaha:

@MansaMusa @Holy Berry

straight black men deal with racism/w.s.

straight black women have to deal with racism/w.s. AND sexism

black lgbt men and women have to deal with racism/w.s. AND sexism AND homophobia

the 1 group who isn't dealing with any intersectionality thinks it should be ignored. interesting...

except white supremacy isn't the cause of sexism or homophobia. both exist on their own, in many countries around the world.
So you just decided to skip over economic class?:dame:
who are the black men that make up the majority of police brutality cases?:skip:
Who are the black men getting life sentences on drug possession?:skip:
Who are the black men killing each other?:skip:

The way I see it, both sides just choose to be ignorant and here we are in this clusterfukk:bryan: