Black men who have facial hair: what is with the thin stache?

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
yeah, i dont think women are that picky when it comes to male grooming. if they are and u as a man are willing to conform than u loss twice.

im not black so i dont know the experience, but i really dont think any woman would fine thin mustaches attractive.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Might as well start from the beginning: Richard Dawkins' "The Selfish Gene"
Nice, skimming through the first pages I have indeed picked up some of the things outlined here with all the reading I have done.

I have to be careful with this stuff I read and I do understand your negative outlook on many things. Going through this adult attachment theory book is depressing at times. I can only do a few pages at a time before having to put it down again. It gets me a bit angry, gets me to start questioning my childhood a bit and other fukked up thoughts. This is what we get for peeling through the image portrayed in the media.

Ignorance is bliss, but I am too deep in now to stop reading.

Oh and as far as my opinion on this thread. fukk thin mustaches.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Nice, skimming through the first pages I have indeed picked up some of the things outlined here with all the reading I have done.

I have to be careful with this stuff I read and I do understand your negative outlook on many things. Going through this adult attachment theory book is depressing at times. I can only do a few pages at a time before having to put it down again. It gets me a bit angry, gets me to start questioning my childhood a bit and other fukked up thoughts. This is what we get for peeling through the image portrayed in the media.

Ignorance is bliss, but I am too deep in now to stop reading.

Oh and as far as my opinion on this thread. fukk thin mustaches.
Yeah, one thing I learned through my myriad years of studies, is that some knowledge isn't worth knowing. Ignorance really is bliss. If I never got into evolutionary psychology, and especially postmodernism, I think I'd have a much different outlook on life. But I've gone too far down the rabbit hole, and I'm prone to major episodes of depression.

Whatever you do, don't read Foucault. It'll change your mind about the world, metaphysically, and there's no turning back. shyt will literally make you an absolute relativist. It's eye opening, and makes so much sense, but it leads to a very negative outlook on everything. It made me an extreme post-modernist/relativist. I can never look at the world the same again. Stay away :whoa:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, one thing I learned through my myriad years of studies, is that some knowledge isn't worth knowing. Ignorance really is bliss. If I never got into evolutionary psychology, and especially postmodernism, I think I'd have a much different outlook on life. But I've gone too far down the rabbit hole, and I'm prone to major episodes of depression.

Whatever you do, don't read Foucault. It'll change your mind about the world, metaphysically, and there's no turning back. shyt will literally make you an absolute relativist. It's eye opening, and makes so much sense, but it leads to a very negative outlook on everything. It made me an extreme post-modernist/relativist. I can never look at the world the same again. Stay away :whoa:
Which book of his?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Which book of his?
All of them really, but the first one I read was "Disciple and Punish." I read it in the 8th grade and it changed my life forever. :wow:

I don't recommend reading it though. It'll make you realize nothing matters. Combine that with evolutionary psychology and you'll be a very negative person.

Like I'm so negative I go to bed listening to Funeral Doom every night. It's the most depressing form of music in existence. But it helps me and fits my mood. It's weird. I dunno what to say :manny:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
All of them really, but the first one I read was "Disciple and Punish." I read it in the 8th grade and it changed my life forever. :wow:

I don't recommend reading it though. It'll make you realize nothing matters. Combine that with evolutionary psychology and you'll be a very negative person.

Like I'm so negative I go to bed listening to Funeral Doom every night. It's the most depressing form of music in existence. But it helps me and fits my mood. It's weird. I dunno what to say :manny:
:wow:

I've already had this realization but I am able to block it out somehow :manny:

Probably the reason why I love astronomy so much because it's makes the world feel so small and insignificant

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So yall would rather go outside with no mustache or the richard pryor look?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:wow:

I've already had this realization but I am able to block it out somehow :manny:

Probably the reason why I love astronomy so much because it's makes the world feel so small and insignificant
I like astronomy too. I sometimes put myself in a trance and take my mind out of my body and envision going up and up and up in the sky, until the universe is but a speck (if that makes sense).

I'm also into theoretical astrophysics and try to view things in the 5th dimension. It's so hard, but I've done it a few times (it actually inspired a book I'm working on about absolute infinity [too long to discuss here, plus I don't want anybody to steal the idea]).

I'm also into theoretical math, like Cantor's set theory (Set theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). If you take that up, to what I think is the logical point, you'll be :mindblown:

I know the world is infinite and nothing matters and it has really fukked with my world view. It make me a nihilist is some sense. I just can't get past the fact that nothing we do, or live, or anything, matters. It permeates my worldview and mental state unfortunately. I almost feel like I learned too much and can never get back to being "normal." Music and gaming bring me back to this life though. They temporarily let me enjoy something (which is sometimes extremely hard).