Black on Both Hires - Official 2024 Atlanta Falcons Thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
We do have other needs for this team tho. Was alot of talented WRs and CBs in this draft that we skipped over. That Ruke nikka only been playing football since his jr year in HS so he def gonna need some work. Understand dude is a good athletic talent but idk if it was worth trading up and giving up a 3rd for someone thats still raw.

Coulda grabbed one of the CBs that was left in the 2nd and still got him in the 3rd. Mckinstry was still available atp.

Intelligent and reasonable feedback?!? You not a fan go root for the Dolphins

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I cannot wait til we dismantle yall and Kirk becomes Karen and fukks yall locker room up.

I got an erection at the thought.

I hate yall b*stard ass team and 28-3 couldn't happen to a better shytty team.

⚜️⚜️⚜️fukk ATL⚜️⚜️⚜️

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
Wait

You were mad they didn’t address the rush in round 1, now they’ve picked 3 straight & you’re still upset? :wtf:

They reached for Ohororhoro who’s still super raw and the other DT is gonna be a rotation guy, maybe. I hope the edge from UW works out because of the Jimmy Lake connection but :yeshrug:

We didn’t draft a CB, got another RB…WOAT draft

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Folks coming to their senses and are now saying Penix was a good pick :wow:

I was very impressed with his accuracy and the fact that he pushed the ball down the field. Darnell Mooney is going to bring down Penix completion percentage all by himself, but Penix is aggressive like Ken Stabler. That last reference was for old school cats.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
LOL. Darnell Mooney dropped passes that hit him right in the hands for touchdowns. We Bears fans saw it for years. Think about it. As bad as the Bears needed help at wide receiver they decided to let Mooney go.
So are you calling that stat a lie???

If so, you can EASILY prove it

Not saying he don't have flaws but you need to be fair here. Before DJ Moore played with the BEars he had a season where he had a 6.1% Drop% soooo it is what it is breh:yeshrug:

I'll salute you if it turns out you're right tho:salute:

Last edited:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So are you calling that stat a lie???

If so, you can EASILY prove it

Not saying he don't have flaws but you need to be fair here
Hopefully for Atlanta's sake he just mentally checked out in Chicago and is better than what he showed, but dude dropped a lot of passes. He also does not catch contested passes.

Now dude was always open, but they stopped throwing it to him probably because he does not catch it.