Black Owned Laundry Detergent Company: True Products

Slang

Slang
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
In fact, low-quality private label material.

Swans-Dry-Cleaners-14.jpg

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'm not gonna support them until they give me an itemized breakdown of what they're doing for the back community :troll:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Finally got around to needing some more detergent, so i ordered some. It came with a free Obama mousepad:pachaha:.

Haven't used it yet but so far the smell is nice and it looks like the ingredients are mostly natural. Water, surfactants (anionic and nonionic), coconut amide, fatty acid soap, fabic whitening agents, fragrance, preservatives :obama: FWIW, the other brands of detergent i have laying around didn't list their ingredients.

I'm washing my work clothes along with some towels right now to check it out:lupe:

UPDATE: I just got my first load out the dryer and I'm extremely happy with this detergent. Everything is very clean and I feel like the naturalish ingredients make the cleanliness of them feel much better than any traditional brands that I've used before it. This will definitely be my go-to detergent moving forward. The performance is so impressive that, the fact that it is from a black owned, private business is more of an added benefit rather than being its major selling point for me :ehh:. It would be cool if it could be picked up by a major retailer like target or walgreens at some point. Good stuff.

j3celT9.jpg

Last edited:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Exactly gotta start somewhere, start small and then move up to higher things. Look at the Kennedy's, from poor immigrants first they owned a small tavern, then multiple taverns, then with the money they started a securities company, and then illegal narcotics and alcohol and then the White house. You gotta start small.

:mjlol:

Daps
My order just arrived. It took a long time but they sent me an email saying that they were working on getting the orders out so I don't know if they were having problems or maybe they were hit with increased business just like Black banks are right now.

They also gave me a Michelle Obama mouse pad. :wow: