Black Owned Laundry Detergent Company: True Products

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
All I use now...My little bottle lasts a long ass time. I'm still using it and I bought it a minute ago.

My order just arrived. It took a long time but they sent me an email saying that they were working on getting the orders out so I don't know if they were having problems or maybe they were hit with increased business just like Black banks are right now.

They also gave me a Michelle Obama mouse pad. :wow:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
I've noticed black Muslims have alot higher self esteem. It's like the last 400 years don't phase them

When they have a full line of products they'll be doing alot of hiring and brehs can get a job from the brother man
:myman:

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
I'll buy some when I run out of detergent. For anybody who has any how does it smell? Is it an overpowering? I'm sensitive to certain scents.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
My order just arrived. It took a long time but they sent me an email saying that they were working on getting the orders out so I don't know if they were having problems or maybe they were hit with increased business just like Black banks are right now.

They also gave me a Michelle Obama mouse pad. :wow:

Delivery time has been between 3-5 days with my most recent orders. But yeah, it used to take a minute to arrive when they first came out.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
“We would like to make True detergent one of the best known detergents in the world while creating job opportunities for our community.”
I never knew about this company. The only time any business should be advertised as being "Black owned" is when their goals also includes how the community benefits beyond being inspired.....placing my order