Black Owned Laundry Detergent Company: True Products

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I'm weirdly excited about buying this. Like I can't wait to try it on my clothes. Is that weird? Also to my wife has sensitive skin and I appreciate that they use natural ingredients. I'll probably get the clear version for my son and his upcoming baby. I'm about to be a pop pop.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
For those who have been using this product for a while: how do you rate it? Do clothes fade quicker or slower and how does it compare to brand name detergents.

I always use Woolite.

Daps
I'm weirdly excited about buying this. Like I can't wait to try it on my clothes. Is that weird? Also to my wife has sensitive skin and I appreciate that they use natural ingredients. I'll probably get the clear version for my son and his upcoming baby. I'm about to be a pop pop.

I was excited too the first time I ordered from them. People on this site talk about how we don't need any more restaurants and barber shops and we need to create products that people use everyday. Well, laundry detergent is an everyday product. I'm happy to be a repeat customer of a business like this.

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
For those who have been using this product for a while: how do you rate it? Do clothes fade quicker or slower and how does it compare to brand name detergents.

I always use Woolite.

I rate it high simply because we made it. It gets rid of stains. I have to buy new white tees often because i sweat heavy but for everything else my clothes smell clean and the stains i get on ym jeans/chinos from work are gone off a half a bottle top so. Even moreso if you pretreat. I was using dr bronners for a while before that because the shea butters were recommending it, but i can't get that cacs soap to work for me so True Products it is!

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

I always use Woolite.

I`m gonna keep it funky. I didn't care for the detergent when I got it a few years ago. Idk if I got a bad batch or what but it seemed watery as hell, but I heard them say thats be cause its for High Efficiency machines (which I have) but it didnt seem to hit as hard as the other products i've used. Props for them for doing something others won't though.