Black Panther Vs. Captain America: The Winter Soldier

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
This

Black Panther cgi is trash and might actually age it horribly. I'm hoping a bigger budget fixes that for the sequel.

Winter soldier is the best marvel comic film so far.
glaringly bad for such a big budget movie. the final fight between he n killmonger was also meh. anyone calling cap "boring" needs to go back n watch that highway scene again.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This

Black Panther cgi is trash and might actually age it horribly. I'm hoping a bigger budget fixes that for the sequel.

Winter soldier is the best marvel comic film so far.
Its really not

Its good... Its up there, but BP shyts on it in damn near every way except fight scenes.

Avengers 1, Winter Solder, GOTG1, Iron Man 1 are all up there and BP is better overall experience than all of them.

I feel like only white people will think otherwise. BP had people who don't even give af about Marvel movies actually going in and rewatching the other movies to get clarity. BP has people watching it 3/4 times (Im actually about to watch it for a second time now... Thats unheard of for me)

Winter Soldier never had any of that shyt

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
glaringly bad for such a big budget movie. the final fight between he n killmonger was also meh. anyone calling cap "boring" needs to go back n watch that highway scene again.
I love the significance of the movie and I'm prob one of the biggest BP stans but I felt the same way.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Its really not

Its good... Its up there, but BP shyts on it in damn near every way except fight scenes.

Avengers 1, Winter Solder, GOTG1, Iron Man 1 are all up there and BP is better overall experience than all of them.

I feel like only white people will think otherwise. BP had people who don't even give af about Marvel movies actually going in and rewatching the other movies to get clarity. BP has people watching it 3/4 times (Im actually about to watch it for a second time now... Thats unheard of for me)

Winter Soldier never had any of that shyt
Can't cosign you breh. I'm not gonna let my love for the Black excellence displayed cloud my judgement neither. That CGI will not hold together well over time.

The movie needs to either do it better or not at all...

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Civil War is better than Winter Soldier to begin with:gucci:

Civil War is 2nd to Black Panther
Civil War wasn’t better than Winter Soldier. I DID enjoy it more but it was not better. Same as BP. What the film stood for is the bigger take away for me but the film itself does not outshine WS.

WS, BP, CW. In that order of film merit.
BP, CW, WS. In that order of how much I enjoyed the movie personally.