Black Pastors Have FAILED The Black Community For White Supremacy (It's Time TO RUN THEM OUT)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
While I've been away I've been out there. Went back to church to support my father. Yes, I have lurked some since I was gone :hhh: However, what we need to do is look into Eastern Orthodoxy, Islam, African beliefs, or Judaism. These Baptist churches and Black churches in general work under White Supremacy. Meaning, these Black pastors are hustling yall. 65% of what we are told are lies. Knowing the history of how Christianity got widespread if I would go back it would be Eastern Orthodoxy. I've had spats with Black Christians over this.

Also, these Black pastors who lie to our people need to be ran out. These guys are NOT fighting for your best interest. Cowards will NOT discuss economics. The Black church is nothing, but the hood version of trickle down "Reagan" economics. Just like big businesses aren't your friend it's the same with these churches. Hell is a separation from G-d. This is all coded. There's a reason why Whites feed you negative images of Africa (continent) on TV. While Africa has many beautiful countries inside of the continent.

People Cluster - Nilotic :: Joshua Project

White missionaries are going to different tribal groups in Africa spreading lies to these people.^
P.S. Whites have been getting mad at ya boy on FB :mjlol:

I'M BACK

fux8nd.jpg

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
BTW, the Romans made the Spanish Jews convert to Christianity (Roman Catholicism) and it went from there. All of this has levels.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
welcome back

i swear I've been thinking whats the purpose of the black church
for the past 2 days :ohhh:

they contribution.....is nothing
It's an easy money making scheme. Also, they play on your religion. I've been either giving Judaism (because I don't believe Jesus is a Messiah, but good man) or Eastern Orthodox a chance. This hasn't been working for us.

P.S. it's good to be back man thanks.

Last edited:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Organized religion :mjlol:

:whew:

"black pastors"

as opposed

cac pedophile pastors?

fail to see the bigger picture...

Nikkaz could have cooperatives and own the blocks they live on or keep giving to churches. :manny:

fukk religion
I can go along with the G-d gave us freewill. However, these same morons preach from the KJV bible which has been altered. I was at church two months ago and the Black Baptist pastor had problems saying the word "Obstacles" :dead: Also, they read one passage from the Bible.

Last edited: