Black Pastors Have FAILED The Black Community For White Supremacy (It's Time TO RUN THEM OUT)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Organized religion :mjlol:

:whew:

"black pastors"

as opposed

cac pedophile pastors?

fail to see the bigger picture...

Nikkaz could have cooperatives and own the blocks they live on or keep giving to churches. :manny:

fukk religion

Attending church = economic short sightedness? :patrice:

Although oppression and being frozen out of resources is the true source of our economic plight, if every black person stopped going to church, we can amass an infrastructure similar to what the Vanderbilts did, or maybe even be a big player like the Koch family in the natural resource industry.... :jbhmm:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I can go along with the G-d gave us freewill. However, these same morons preach from the KJV bible which has been altered. I was at church to months ago and the Black Baptist pastor had problems saying the word "Obstacles" :dead: Also, they read one passage from the Bible.
I haven't been to a church in years but I'm around "religious" people all the time and they are absolutely intolerant of others and judgemental as hell. It's ridiculous to watch, like nothing of the actual teachings is absorbed they are just all show and will quote a bunch of shyt they don't understand or practise :dead:

Foreal though spirituality and religion are not the same thing

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I haven't been to a church in years but I'm around "religious" people all the time and they are absolutely intolerant of others and judgemental as hell. It's ridiculous to watch, like nothing of the actual teachings is absorbed they are just all show and will quote a bunch of shyt they don't understand or practise :dead:

Foreal though spirituality and religion are not the same thing
Where do you think they got that from :mjpls: Anything that is Black they hate. My parents think I'm a militant for calling this sh-t out. There's a pattern here. They are trying to be White. In my opinion, Eastern Orthodox is better for Blacks or Judaism. Hell, I can add Islam or African beliefs. Our issue is that many Black-Americans don't know their history. I've been looking up Judaism in Africa for months now. Same for Orthodox Christianity. I'm thinking of buying myself an Ethiopian Bible.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Attending church = economic short sightedness? :patrice:

Although oppression and being frozen out of resources is the true source of our economic plight, if every black person stopped going to church, we can amass an infrastructure similar to what the Vanderbilts did, or maybe even be a big player like the Koch family in the natural resource industry.... :jbhmm:
We have to start seeing that money work in real time not just in some hopeful way like your praying on blessings. Get practical with dollars, investments and community economics.

A lot of religion is far from spiritually uplifting it is more about indoctrination to behaviour and subjugation of thoughts the whole sheep sheppard stuff is a submission of will under the guise that you are receiving true leadership from god or his chosen human vessels.

It's a bunch of crooks. If any real black leaders in church are around today they would be talking about group economics already. Not telling folks to pray on blessings. Jews have used their religion to organize all other aspect of their society.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Even though I don't agree with everything the NOI says, Elijah Muhammad was a social reformer. He took the Blacks who were misfits and made them into productive men. Also, he got them to become independent and set up businesses in their hood. I'll say by far that the NOI has done more than these SO-CALLED Black pastors.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
We have to start seeing that money work in real time not just in some hopeful way like your praying on blessings. Get practical with dollars, investments and community economics.

A lot of religion is far from spiritually uplifting it is more about indoctrination to behaviour and subjugation of thoughts the whole sheep sheppard stuff is a submission of will under the guise that you are receiving true leadership from god or his chosen human vessels.

It's a bunch of crooks. If any real black leaders in church are around today they would be talking about group economics already. Not telling folks to pray on blessings. Jews have used their religion to organize all other aspect of their society.
EXACTLY breh. Whites use those churches and make business deals on the side for their congregation. Same for Latinos too. These Black pastors only use the Black card when it's convenient.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
33yjiph.jpg
:hula:
29xbx9c.jpg

who showed back up doe?
the pro trump c00n or the tormented black
revolutionary?

save the bullshyt just answer the Gawd.
20hakj4.jpg

wat6rr.jpg