Black people need more patriarchy not less

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Fiest of all bytch ass nikka redirect that bullshyt I just pointed out a fact. Name me one Russell Wilson type of nikka Ciara fukked with in her 20s? Name me one, don't worry I'll wait. Miss me with that seek therapy bullshyt hoe ass nikka, go tuck your panties in.

Russell Wilson is the highest-paid player in the NFL—here's how much he makes.

He immediately took over as the starting quarterback and earned $750,000 his rookie year. While that's enormous compared to the average American's salary, it's relatively cheap for a starting quarterback. In 2015, he signed his second contract with Seattle, which paid $88 million over four years.

You really want me believe a NFL rookie quarterback making 750k season, who's 2nd contract netted him 21M a season with a 31M signing bonus couldn't pull Ciara but Lil Bow Wow could?

Like I said, y'all nikkas gotta need to go seek professional help because the hatred you have for black women is telling.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
My nikka Serena Williams and Rihanna are regular hoes? :dahell:

I see what you saying a lot of women have poor judgement and be with the wrong nikkas heard u

The Russell Wilson example is just a bad example breh he’s a rich swole elite QB smart dude from good stock he wouldn’t have trouble pulling Ciara fukking Bow Wow lil corny ass pulled her. :heh:

Serena and Rihanna both belong to the game if we being honest, and look at Drake baby mama if you don't believe me. :heh:

Ciara was A list at one point, and you think all that ever hollered at her were rappers? C'mon bruh she could of had a Russell Wilson type a long time ago if she wanted to bruh, it aint got nothing to do with his money and more to do with him himself.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Russell Wilson is the highest-paid player in the NFL—here's how much he makes.

You really want me believe a NFL rookie quarterback making 750k season, who's 2nd contract netted him 21M a season with a 31M signing bonus couldn't pull Ciara but Lil Bow Wow could?

Like I said, y'all nikkas gotta need to go seek professional help because the hatred you have for black women is telling.

Then WHY DIDN'T SHE fukk WITH A RUSSELL WILSON TYPE OF nikka?! Jesus christ you nikkas is hard headed like women bruh, Ciara had all the options in the world and she had 3 different high profile boyfriends in her 20s and all 3 of them are dysfunctional ass rappers, never an athlete or a politician, or a businessman, all fukking rappers? :stopitslime:

I aint said shyt to shyt on single mamas bruh, you put all them words in my mouth fukk nikka.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Then WHY DIDN'T SHE fukk WITH A RUSSELL WILSON TYPE OF nikka?! Jesus christ you nikkas is hard headed like women bruh, Ciara had all the options in the world and she had 3 different high profile boyfriends in her 20s and all 3 of them are dysfunctional ass rappers, never an athlete or a politician, or a businessman, all fukking rappers? :stopitslime:

I aint said shyt to shyt on single mamas bruh, you put all them words in my mouth fukk nikka.

What is a Russel Wilson type of nikka?

So you're upset that she started off dating rappers then ended up marrying a football player :dahell:

Daps

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
Wrong my friend. They are intimately connected. Patriarchy in the Judeo-Christian sense is the very thing responsible for ideas like monogamy and the nuclear family. These masculine social constructs create a framework for a stable society.

Matriarchy seems to do the opposite.

And the stats don’t lie.

the issue is you're likening a lack of fatherhood to a matriarchy; America is not, has never been, and likely never will be a matriarchal society regardless of how many fathers fail to fulfill their duties as fathers

your discussion of patriarchy versus matriarchy is inconclusive due to it being based off the false equivalency of a lack of black fatherhood meaning matriarchy rather than an incomplete family in an inherently patriarchal system

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Serena and Rihanna both belong to the game if we being honest, and look at Drake baby mama if you don't believe me. :heh:

Ciara was A list at one point, and you think all that ever hollered at her were rappers? C'mon bruh she could of had a Russell Wilson type a long time ago if she wanted to bruh, it aint got nothing to do with his money and more to do with him himself.

Now I understand, you one of them gossiping ass nikkas that like to talk about who is fukking who in hollywood :scust:

My mother and grandma used to do the same shyt after church on Sundays, I can already tell you grew up in a estrogen rich environment.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
What is a Russel Wilson type of nikka?

So you're upset that she started off dating rappers then ended up marrying a football player :dahell:

I'm not upset about that at all, I don't like it when bytch ass nikkas like you put words in my mouth and tell me to seek therapy for stating facts, you are EXACTLY what I was talking about when I say this country has too much fukking estrogen running the damn show.

Russell Wilson type nikka = a square which obviously you are one since you don't peep or recognize game. I refuse to believe a rich attractive woman who was ALSO FAMOUS only had rappers shooting they shot at her bruh. If she wanted someone like Russell Wilson instead of 50 or Future she would of had one bruh. I don't care who the bytch fukks, I'm just pointing out that she wasn't dating no squares before she had kids and was under the age of 30 which is a fact. That's the problem with nikkas like you, you keep bringing up money when it aint got shyt to do with the money and more to do with him.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'm not upset about that at all, I don't like it when bytch ass nikkas like you put words in my mouth and tell me to seek therapy for stating facts, you are EXACTLY what I was talking about when I say this country has too much fukking estrogen running the damn show.

Russell Wilson type nikka = a square which obviously you are one since you don't peep or recognize game. I refuse to believe a rich attractive woman who was ALSO FAMOUS only had rappers shooting they shot at her bruh. If she wanted someone like Russell Wilson instead of 50 or Future she would of had one bruh. I don't care who the bytch fukks, I'm just pointing out that she wasn't dating no squares before she had kids and was under the age of 30 which is a fact. That's the problem with nikkas like you, you keep bringing up money when it aint got shyt to do with the money and more to do with him.

Was this nikka a square? Or was he a street nikka that bust his guns and moved dope across the Atlantic while pimping bytches on the side?

lil-bow-wow-during-an-appearance-to-promote-his-new-movie-like-mike-picture-id2290853

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Was this nikka a square? Or was he a street nikka that bust his guns and moved dope across the Atlantic while pimping bytches on the side?

lil-bow-wow-during-an-appearance-to-promote-his-new-movie-like-mike-picture-id2290853

He clearly was the level she was trying to find if you stop being emotional and understand what I'm telling you.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
He clearly was the level she was trying to find if you stop being emotional and understand what I'm telling you.

Breh bow wow was the level she was trying to reach? :pachaha:

I swear ya'll nikkas go out of your way to try to shyt on black women that you'll say bow wow was the hottest nikka in the game to prove a point. Not Luda, TI, Jay Z, Dre, Baby, or Wayne; but fukking Bow Wow :russ:

And your problem with her is she left Lil Bow Wow, a nikka that gotta tippy toe to be in a picture with his broad, to go and marry a square like Russel Wilson :dead:

9064_Ciara20i20Bow20Wow_jpg8ddc1aeb99360a80d5aae2ca72f46e1f

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
the issue is you're likening a lack of fatherhood to a matriarchy; America is not, has never been, and likely never will be a matriarchal society regardless of how many fathers fail to fulfill their duties as fathers

your discussion of patriarchy versus matriarchy is inconclusive due to it being based off the false equivalency of a lack of black fatherhood meaning matriarchy rather than an incomplete family in an inherently patriarchal system

But we are not talking about “America” in general. We are talking strictly about black Americans. Stay on the ball.

Black Americans exist in a matriarchy. Majority of our households a run by women. That is a statistical fact. So the real question is has matriarchy worked for us?

I will let you look at those stats and form your own conclusions
:manny:

Last edited:

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
By quality, I mean character not educational attainment breh. You can be highly educated and be a piece of shyt. You can be a blue collar worker and have great values

Now I won’t get into anecdotal ideas of what does and does not constitute good character. That’s not helping or useful to anybody I can only go by the data that is available.

Highly educated people tend to be quality more often than not. This is proven by their marriage rates.

“Aint shyt” people don’t get and stay married. It’s called having a “long term” orientation. shytty people tend to have short term values.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Breh bow wow was the level she was trying to reach? :pachaha:

I swear ya'll nikkas go out of your way to try to shyt on black women that you'll say bow wow was the hottest nikka in the game to prove a point. Not Luda, TI, Jay Z, Dre, Baby, or Wayne; but fukking Bow Wow :russ:

And your problem with her is she left Lil Bow Wow, a nikka that gotta tippy toe to be in a picture with his broad, to go and marry a square like Russel Wilson :dead:

9064_Ciara20i20Bow20Wow_jpg8ddc1aeb99360a80d5aae2ca72f46e1f

Damn bruh when did I say I had a problem with who she was fukking with? You're worse than a broad putting words in my mouth. All I'm saying is the broad had options, she clearly was exercising her right to choose when she chose the nikkas she chose. Can you knock that estrogen down for a second and realize what I'm telling you because if it was all about money 50 Cent has more money than Russell Wilson and Future bruh, money aint got shyt to do with it you lame.