Black people need more patriarchy not less

Daps
Now I won’t get into anecdotal ideas of what does and does not constitute good character. That’s not helping or useful to anybody I can only go by the data that is available.

Highly educated people tend to be quality more often than not. This is proven by their marriage rates.

“Aint shyt” people don’t get and stay married. It’s called having a “long term” orientation. shytty people tend to have short term values.
Just because somethings immeasurable doesn’t invalidate it. There are educated dikkheads and down to earth people with little to no education and marriage rates have nothing to do with quality because as previously stated, shyt people can find other shyt people to be compatible with

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Damn bruh when did I say I had a problem with who she was fukking with? You're worse than a broad putting words in my mouth. All I'm saying is the broad had options, she clearly was exercising her right to choose when she chose the nikkas she chose. Can you knock that estrogen down for a second and realize what I'm telling you because if it was all about money 50 Cent has more money than Russell Wilson and Future bruh, money aint got shyt to do with it you lame.

Breh, you're in here saying Ciara chose to date fukked up nikkas like 50 and future and only chose to date a square like Russel once she got a baby; but want to pretend like Bow Wow, the first nikka she dated in the spotlight, wasn't a damn square himself :dead:

Let me guess, she was only fukking with Bow Wow to ultimately get to Future :mjlol:

The issue y'all nikkas got with Ciara is she's a very attractive woman which you would love to fukk but you know she doesn't want you and wouldn't look in your direction. And you felt vindicated that she was gonna be another single mother destined to be a perpetual jumpoff until simp ass Russ came along and saved her :pachaha:

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
But we are not talking about “America” in general. We are talking strictly about black Americans. Stay on on the ball.

Black Americans exist in a matriarchy. Majority of our households a run by women. That is a statistical fact. So the real question is has matriarchy worked for us?

I will let you look at those stats and form your own conclusions
:manny:

are black americans not americans in the most basic legal and economic capacity? it's impossible to say that black americans exist in a matriarchy in complete contrast to the overarching patriarchal American society when the formal definition of a matriarchy is a society in which the legal powers defining the governing of the family's power over property, inheritance, marriage, and ownership are belonging to women rather than men

a majority of households run by women does not create a matriarchal society, coming back to the false equivalency i talked about in my last post; it means a majority of female dominated households exist in a patriarchal society

just like in society as a whole, power relationships in the family are based on economic and political lines; the power base of the patriarchal family is based on the economic and political dependence of the wife and children on the man

there has never once been a female leader of this society, nor has there ever been a female in the chairs that define ownership and inheritance. the issue is that a female led household cannot prosper in a society that promotes, expects, and rewards male leadership, and as such a female cannot complete equally economically or socially with a household that is led by a father, leading to difficulties in raising a child that manifest in the statistics you're clinging to. that is the focal point of patriarchy existing in our society, not black women overwhelming leading family units

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
I'm not upset about that at all, I don't like it when bytch ass nikkas like you put words in my mouth and tell me to seek therapy for stating facts, you are EXACTLY what I was talking about when I say this country has too much fukking estrogen running the damn show.

Russell Wilson type nikka = a square which obviously you are one since you don't peep or recognize game. I refuse to believe a rich attractive woman who was ALSO FAMOUS only had rappers shooting they shot at her bruh. If she wanted someone like Russell Wilson instead of 50 or Future she would of had one bruh. I don't care who the bytch fukks, I'm just pointing out that she wasn't dating no squares before she had kids and was under the age of 30 which is a fact. That's the problem with nikkas like you, you keep bringing up money when it aint got shyt to do with the money and more to do with him.

She dated Bow WOW. :comeon:

He's a corny midget.

Russel could've had her.

Stop it.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Breh, you're in here saying Ciara chose to date fukked up nikkas like 50 and future and only chose to date a square like Russel once she got a baby; but want to pretend like Bow Wow, the first nikka she dated in the spotlight, wasn't a damn square himself :dead:

Let me guess, she was only fukking with Bow Wow to ultimately get to Future :mjlol:

The issue y'all nikkas got with Ciara is she's a very attractive woman which you would love to fukk but you know she doesn't want you and wouldn't look in your direction. And you felt vindicated that she was gonna be another single mother destined to be a perpetual jumpoff until simp ass Russ came along and saved her :pachaha:

YES SHE CHOSE TO fukk WITH THEM nikkaS, THE fukk WHO ELSE DID SHE fukk WITH?! :heh:

You act like these broads have no say so in who they fukk with. Yes REALISTICALLY in a perfect world Russell Wilson should be able to pull any broad he wants to, but he can't pull her if she don't want to be pulled bruh. Laura should of fukked with Steve Urkel, but we clearly see Stephan is the one who got her panties wet bruh. What part about this don't you understand? Are you retarded? Did yo mama drop you on your head as a baby? Why is this such a foreign concept to you, have you ever actually talked to or dated a woman in real life and not a chat room or the hotline?

You're either trolling me at this point you a bytch posing as a dude aint no way you this obtuse bruh. Let me get off of here and get back to my black wife who had MY BABY, and not came with a ready made family for me already.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:patrice:
Over 60% of black households in America are headed by women. It’s been well known that boys from fatherless homes are more likely to resort to crime and have LOTS of other issues, allow me to break down the depth of the problem:

• 70% of youths in state-operated institutions come from fatherless homes – 9 times the average. (U.S. Dept. of Justice, Sept. 1988)

• 63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes (U.S. Dept. Of Health/Census) – 5 times the average.

• 90% of all homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes – 32 times the average.

• 85% of all children who show behavior disorders come from fatherless homes – 20 times the average. (Center for Disease Control)

• 80% of rapists with anger problems come from fatherless homes –14 times the average. (Justice & Behavior, Vol. 14, p. 403-26)

• 71% of all high school dropouts come from fatherless homes – 9 times the average. (National Principals Association Report)

• Father Factor in Education – Fatherless children are twice as likely to drop out of school
The way I see it, given the dismal state of black fathers, the black community doesn’t have enough patriarchy. :francis:

We are literally being run by women and it’s not working.

GMB I hope your listening ouchea

:jbhmm:
1. What exactly is your working definition of "patriarchy"
2. How does Fathers in the home = "patriarchy"(or an aspect of it)
3. Just the fact that men die before women means you will have more "black households in America are headed by women" (I.E. thats gone happen anyway)

Remember all of these are "headed by women"

• solo-dolo female college student in an apartment
  • single 20-30something woman just working building a career
  • divorcee who got her exhusbands home in the settlement
  • widow who got her exhusbands home in death will
BTW "headed by women" is a pretty nebulous term and I get the impression that folks think it means a single woman with a bunch of kids or a couple where the woman is the sole "bread winner"(dumb term by the way). I say one of the biggest factors in "headed by women" homes is people getting married in their 30s-40s instead of their 20s-30s.

SIDENOTE:
One of the most ridiculous saying folks toss around is "don't get married to soon you just gone get pregnant and stuck":usure: ....Like folks gone stop fukk'n cause their not married:stopitslime: They just gone have kids and get stuck outside of marriage instead of in marriage:what: Telling people not to touch the hot pot doesn't teach them how to cook. Likewise telling people not to get married to soon doesn't actually teach people tools to function in a relationship/marriage.:ufdup:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Then why didn't she have anybody on her roster in her 20s even remotely similar to him. Y'all nikkas is dense bruh. It isn't if Russell could have had her, it's all about if Ciara even wanted a nikka like him at that age.

Your question doesn't make any sense. I repeat, she dated Bow Wow who is a 'square' like Russel. If Bow Wow could have her, Russel could too.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
YES SHE CHOSE TO fukk WITH THEM nikkaS, THE fukk WHO ELSE DID SHE fukk WITH?! :heh:

She also chose to fukk with Bow Wow, who is a square just like Russel Wilson. But you want to ignore that fact and make him into a goon to fit your agenda.

You act like these broads have no say so in who they fukk with. Yes REALISTICALLY in a perfect world Russell Wilson should be able to pull any broad he wants to, but he can't pull her if she don't want to be pulled bruh.

Breh you telling me Russel Wilson couldn't get bytches? The 6 foot tall star quarterback with straight hair? Have you ever been on a big 10/AAC college campus? You must not know football players are running through bytches on campus :usure:

Laura should of fukked with Steve Urkel, but we clearly see Stephan is the one who got her panties wet bruh. What part about this don't you understand? Are you retarded?

I understand perfectly, you a grown ass man bringing up a TV sitcom from the 90s to prove a point about a bytch you never met :francis:

Did yo mama drop you on your head as a baby? Why is this such a foreign concept to you, have you ever actually talked to or dated a woman in real life and not a chat room or the hotline?

You're either trolling me at this point you a bytch posing as a dude aint no way you this obtuse bruh. Let me get off of here and get back to my black wife who had MY BABY, and not came with a ready made family for me already.

And here is the real reason Ciara got y'all nikkas blood pressure up :russ:

Ciara is the attractive woman you wish you could have, and you're upset that instead of being a single mother, a nikka sitting on 80 million married her :wow:

Go make your wife happy nikka and stop worrying about a broad that don't even know your ass exist :umad:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Your question doesn't make any sense. I repeat, she dated Bow Wow who is a 'square' like Russel. If Bow Wow could have her, Russel could too.

If you can't clearly see that Bow Wow and Russell Wilson are on two completely different wavelengths I don't know what to tell you bruh I'm not about to keep preaching to the blind.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
It's too late :francis:

People have been accustomed to this abnormal way of functioning. It will be impossible to bring them back to the righteous path of patriarchy.

We need to bring back shaming and stigma for single mothers. It’s the only way. Black people don’t do that enough or at all.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
She also chose to fukk with Bow Wow, who is a square just like Russel Wilson. But you want to ignore that fact and make him into a goon to fit your agenda.

Breh you telling me Russel Wilson couldn't get bytches? The 6 foot tall star quarterback with straight hair? Have you ever been on a big 10/AAC college campus? You must not know football players are running through bytches on campus :usure:

I understand perfectly, you a grown ass man bringing up a TV sitcom from the 90s to prove a point about a bytch you never met :francis:

And here is the real reason Ciara got y'all nikkas blood pressure up :russ:

Ciara is the attractive woman you wish you could have, and you're upset that instead of being a single mother, a nikka sitting on 80 million married her :wow:

Go make your wife happy nikka and stop worrying about a broad that don't even know your ass exist :umad:

Like I said, all I said was she wasn't fukking with nobody like him when she was young. Bow Wow is a lame, but he isn't married to a white bytch thumping his bible lame bruh like Russ was bruh.:comeon:

I don't care who the bytch fukks with, I aint bring it up but the FACTS of the situation back up what I said, and you still a fukk nikka who shoulda got swallowed bruh, fukk outta my face you brought an issue to me bytch ass nikka.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Just because somethings immeasurable doesn’t invalidate it. There are educated dikkheads and down to earth people with little to no education and marriage rates have nothing to do with quality because as previously stated, shyt people can find other shyt people to be compatible with

And there are all manner of hypothetical situations we can make up. But the data shows educated people stay in marriages longer. Data also shows fathers in the home lead to better outcomes for children. Data says nothing about the character of the parents or if they’re dikk heads.

What matters is outcomes and you have so far shown none and no data to suggest the opposite of what I’m saying.

Stay on the ball if your going to debate me. This hypothetical stuff is useless conjecture.