Black People will never care about expensive art, no matter how hard Jigga tries

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Does that look like what I’m saying?

You're not saying nothing except you're an ignorant, dusty, hating ass nikka that thinks all black people view life through the same dingy lens that you do.

White people are not the only people that make, appreciate, or are patrons high art.

That's just the type of shyt nikkas like you tell themselves so they'll feel comfortable with themselves.

All races of people make and buy expensive pieces of art.

People of all races are able to appreciate the intelligence, engineering, craftsmanship, time, hard work and dedication it takes to make a high quality art piece.

Every piece on this list was made by AA's and each piece is worth millions of dollars.

How Much is That Painting? Top 25 Auction Lots by African American Artists, 2014-2016 | Culture Type

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
“I wanna Rothko”
~Jay z:huhldup:

14233.jpg

Nah son, this ain’t our culture
shyt I like Rothko's work. He saying buy this as it will bring you money vs buying a thousand whips and chains

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
shyt we let white people eat good at our tables why don't we get at their food? Y'all also gotta realize he make music for black people around the world.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
shyt I like Rothko's work. He saying buy this as it will bring you money vs buying a thousand whips and chains
Y’all are simple

You have to have money to buy it in the 1st place and there’s a big plethora of things to invest your money in that appreciates other than art

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Y’all are simple

You have to have money to buy it in the 1st place and there’s a big plethora of things to invest your money in that appreciates other than art
You know there's a saying, and I hate to say this, what's understood doesn't have to be said...lol but we're simple. Name off some things you'd rather see black people invest in.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We don’t care if it appreciates in value cause old white men say so

We don’t care about you mean mugging in front of the Mona Lisa

We don’t care about performance art videos

We don’t care that you rented the Lourve

We don’t care about the MOMA

shyt is not our culture and it doesn’t have to be just cause certain people consider it a rich folk hobby.

“Don’t tell me about no Basquait, I don’t want em”

~J Cole
j cole is a half white man he can't tell me shyt

poor people don't care about art regardless of race, all the rich people I know including black people do care. art isn't black culture? when black people been creating art when white people were in caves trying to make fire?

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
j cole is a half white man he can't tell me shyt

poor people don't care about art regardless of race, all the rich people I know including black people do care. art isn't black culture? when black people been creating art when white people were in caves trying to make fire?

Exactly.

A half white man that finally found his lane pandering to dusty nikkas that don't know better.

Repped

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I think it being sold as one of the best investments for his audience by him is the real issue. Preaching this to a group with the level of discretionary income is disingenuous and corny. The Carters really trying to earn that "pro black" badge.