Black Thought - Streams of Thought Vol.3: Cane & Able (Discussion Thread)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bink is gonna do one of the volumes, right? At first I thought Bink was gonna do this one.
No clue, but that'd be dope. He's in a similar situation to Just Blaze (excluding Saigon's debut), where there should've been a project with Bink handling all the beats by now.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
With the benny album i havent listen as much as i would like too but this an excellent project:wow:

Hopefully i can give it more spins later

Brandwin

Pro
Daps
I would love for Phonte and Black Thought to do a project together. They both have basically the exact same energy. They're friends too and the joints they've done together in the past have all been fire. I think that's be a great duo for a one-off album or at least a little EP.
What happened to the Thought, Phonte, Rhymefest album produced by S1 they announced a few years ago?

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Just hearing Black Thought recite “how the hell you robbers gonna rob the robber?” Is :banderas:

Edit: Did not know he is a 3-6 Mafia Fan

“I was always a huge fan of Three 6 Mafia. I took a trip down to Memphis a long time ago with Scott Storch and Malik B and did a record with Project Pat. I wanted that to come out on a Roots album and fukk people’s heads up, but it never saw the light of day. This was when Juicy J was just doing administrative stuff. He picked us up from the airport. He wasn’t a rapper at all.”

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Thought really has become the poster boy for youtube comment lyrical miracle this that real hip hop shyt.

He deserves better than this.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Just hearing Black Thought recite “how the hell you robbers gonna rob the robber?” Is :banderas:

Edit: Did not know he is a 3-6 Mafia Fan

“I was always a huge fan of Three 6 Mafia. I took a trip down to Memphis a long time ago with Scott Storch and Malik B and did a record with Project Pat. I wanted that to come out on a Roots album and fukk people’s heads up, but it never saw the light of day. This was when Juicy J was just doing administrative stuff. He picked us up from the airport. He wasn’t a rapper at all.”

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Pretty good liked. Liked how its a little diverse in terms of rapping style(specifically in the lyrics)