Black Vegans of Thecoli where you at?

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Keep goin breh. I'm years in the game, next time you in DC hit me up we got the best vegan restaurants hands down!

Wait til the season change and these nikkas ready to kill themselves
cuz they allergies goin ham!

Daps
Reppin
DMV
Keep goin breh. I'm years in the game, next time you in DC hit me up we got the best vegan restaurants hands down!

Wait til the season change and these nikkas ready to kill themselves
cuz they allergies goin ham!
Right havent been sick and years and in thr summer I am dumb cut...its noy for everybody tho. The system got the food game rigged.

Daps
What are the benefits?

All serious research show that meat is good and healthy for human, Op try to emulate a fakkit lifestyle created by cacs, I'm sure his cac boyfriend look like this
Jared-Leto.jpg

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
All serious research show that meat is good and healthy for human, Op try to emulate a fakkit lifestyle created by cacs, I'm sure his cac boyfriend look like this
Jared-Leto.jpg
Too much meat and anything too fatty or fried is proven to be bad for your health

Black people should be willing to extract wisdom from anywhere as long as said wisdom is backed up by legitimate facts and research

Daps
Too much meat and anything too fatty or fried is proven to be bad for your health

Black people should be willing to extract wisdom from anywhere as long as said wisdom is backed up by legitimate facts and research

No one said you should eat only meats, moderation is key to keep a healthy lifestyle, you have to balance your consumption of meat with vegetables, but meat is part of human lifestyle for a 100 000 years.