Black vs White family wife-swap

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And this is why so many black men are pawging. Masculine men don't like women who play the male ole. We like feminine women that play the role of the female.

Only feminine men like a woman who is playing the man's role.
if you gonna do it, then go 'head but don't make excuses breh :mjpls:

ole one foot out the door ass :mjpls:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
And this is why so many black men are pawging. Masculine men don't like women who play the male ole. We like feminine women that play the role of the female.

Only feminine men like a woman who is playing the man's role.
I literally yelled out YES when I saw this.

Brings a tear to my eye.

Always knew Kristin was into brothas. I got this six sense when it comes to white girls like her.
You tell’em queen:russ::salute:

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
I don't find the white guy to be all "empowering & in charge" and shyt some of y'all dudes sucking him a little too hard on some low-key "I wanna/wish I can be like him" :mjlol:.

It's just a TV show bruhs like somebody's gotta be the a$$hole/jerk to add some suspense or else nobody's watching that shyt :yeshrug: hell I don't even watch this shyt like that and even I know wassup :comeon:.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I don't find the white guy to be all "empowering & in charge" and shyt some of y'all dudes sucking him a little too hard on some low-key "I wanna/wish I can be like him" :mjlol:.

It's just a TV show bruhs like somebody's gotta be the a$$hole/jerk to add some suspense or else nobody's watching that shyt :yeshrug: hell I don't even watch this shyt like that and even I know wassup :comeon:.
Exactly

Watching this, u can tell it's exaggerated. And this my first time watching a EP a whole one at that of this.
Black husband resents his wife :russ:
Eh, white chick got on his nerve a couple times

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Plot twist. I'm not Indian.

tenor.gif

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
The white man has no ounce of respect for his wife. I do the same thing that white chick does in my household plus have a career and my husband respects me. Being submissive and sounding dumb should not equate as lucky for any man. My husband doesnt have to come home on some raa-raa shyt to get a home cooked meal and some days when Im tired he's not tripping. Run your household how you see fit.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
A particular group of twitter users must hate this episode.
You already know. The lesson will fly right over their heads though. Becky probably slurping up without asking to, while that beta negro probably only gets head on his birthday or some lame gay fukk shyt like that:mjlol:

Daps
I think a lot of y’all forget that most of those white women who are submissive do not work. So good luck finding a woman THAT submissive, who also works full time, and contributes to finances. Personally, I’d be fine if my wife doesn’t work, as long as the domestic skills are on point.

Watching the EP myself.

Some of y'all coli nikkas is weirdos idolizing and admiring the White guy's situation

Mfs a psycho and has a crazy arrangement. But u coli nikkas always prove y'all a pack of weird funny ass nikkas so:pachaha:

He seems like he would slap her if she disagreed with him.

:hubie: