Black vs White family wife-swap

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I think a lot of y’all forget that most of those white women who are submissive do not work. So good luck finding a woman THAT submissive, who also works full time, and contributes to finances. Personally, I’d be fine if my wife doesn’t work, as long as the domestic skills are on point.

He seems like he would slap her if she disagreed with him.

:hubie:
As I get older, I’m starting to prefer that as well. I just need more money to really be able to afford it.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
shyt a lot of dudes and some chicks don't want to hear.

Submission is conditional.
That blk chick is gorgeous and running shyt but she will cheat on the long run b/c her man is weak.
White dude is goofy and over the top to hide his insecurities. His "submissive" wife will hop on the nearest dikk that provides her the emotional support he doesn't or has the chill relaxed energy he doesn't have. :therethere:She basically primed for a laid back dude with a blunt and a calm demeanor to give her the dikk while her husband trippin.
I've seen this happen SO many times.
Daughters in the white family gon be Girls Gone Wild b/c they don't respect their mom or dad. The little girl is so impressed by the blk mom that she literally wants to be her. :laff::laff::laff:

LMAO! This is such fukkery.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yeah, I needs to watch that episode. The Black family seems they'll be straight with the white wife. At least she'll cook, instead of having all those hot pockets and tv dinners in the freezer.:russ:
How you just gonna say you DONT cook though and got a whole family?

yL6aIQn.png

When they asked the cac wife if she cooks, even the damn kids were:blessed: