Black vs White family wife-swap

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
How you just gonna say you DONT cook though and got a whole family?

yL6aIQn.png

When they asked the cac wife if she cooks, even the damn kids were:blessed:
Yeah, that would be tough. But at least the wife is a legit breadwinner. The trade off is the lunchables.:russ:

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
lol i don't get that "cooking is for women" shyt tho. I feel like if you can eat you should know how to cook
Cooking used to be the way to pull a man in pretty much any race. there's plenty of sayings in the lines of "the way to a mans heart is through his __" fill in the blank.

I do agree both mates should know how to cook.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
shyt a lot of dudes and some chicks don't want to hear.

Submission is conditional.
That blk chick is gorgeous and running shyt but she will cheat on the long run b/c her man is weak.
White dude is goofy and over the top to hide his insecurities. His "submissive" wife will hop on the nearest dikk that provides her the emotional support he doesn't or has the chill relaxed energy he doesn't have. :therethere:She basically primed for a laid back dude with a blunt and a calm demeanor to give her the dikk while her husband trippin.
I've seen this happen SO many times.
Daughters in the white family gon be Girls Gone Wild b/c they don't respect their mom or dad. The little girl is so impressed by the blk mom that she literally wants to be her. :laff::laff::laff:

LMAO! This is such fukkery.
These hoes ain't loyal. Yeah we already knew that.

GMB

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
shyt a lot of dudes and some chicks don't want to hear.

Submission is conditional.

No, it's natural.

So both women will cheat? So women are hoes? If a woman who has a man who does everything will cheat, and a woman who has to do everything will cheat, then there is no point in treating a woman with respect.

And it's ironic because all this is coming from a woman