Black Woman ,Doing Her Job, becomes a Victim of Toxic Masculinity (Update: They found him)

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I wonder will he be facing 5 years like his black counterpart

Also i like how u c00n ass nikkas came out in droves defending the old cac that was slammed at the pool party last week. But were actually blaming this black woman for doing her job as to why this cac hit her.

Hypocritical ass forum
Was there another thread on this story?

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
Black feminists viewing this story like...
VyUpHSm_d.jpg

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Yea it was one a few days ago and nikkas called her a c00n and bed wench for trying to help "white daddy" when she was doing her job :martin:

And @Kenny West no im not
That's unfortunate. Both this Black woman and that old lady were just doing their jobs. I sincerely hope the same one defending that old lady, weren't going after this sister. A bunch of weirdos on this site.

But on the flipside, more Black women on Social Media need to speak out about this, like they would if it was a Black man who did this attack on that security guard.

:mjpls:

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Let's put color aside for a second, imagine you were sick throwing up and some random bytch starts cussing you out about it like you're just purposely throwing up, how would you feel?

Lazy Migrant

Migrated
Supporter
Daps
Let's put color aside for a second, imagine you were sick throwing up and some random bytch starts cussing you out about it like you're just purposely throwing up, how would you feel?

She actually came and asked if he was OK and calls 911. Then she gets a mop to clean the mess and tells them they have to move somewhere else.

But like another poster said why aren't these feminists calling out their "sisters" in the vid who watched her get socked and did nothing?

Last edited: