Black Woman ,Doing Her Job, becomes a Victim of Toxic Masculinity (Update: They found him)

King Poetic

Can You Spot Me A 20?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
On The Pacific
He should not be arrested period!!!!!

He should be stripped naked with a signed like john mclane in die hard with a vengeance saying i hate nikkas on the corner on the southside

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
This just proves female security guards should not exist. :dahell:

Daps
Be a coward brehs.

Pretend to be making intelligent decisions to mask your coward nature brehs.

I'd rather be dead than live in a world this is normal. Y'all can't be black
You are a dumb ass nikka:heh:

Go ahead and act like an emotional women. When ya ass get shot, don't think nikkas about to be out here marching for you:heh:

Can't believe this nikka thinks acting before you think is "cool" :dead:

MBwithadream

All Star
Daps
You are a dumb ass nikka:heh:

Go ahead and act like an emotional women. When ya ass get shot, don't think nikkas about to be out here marching for you:heh:

Can't believe this nikka thinks acting before you think is "cool" :dead:
8f1224317e77fedb47b7912c3e1af1b4.gif

Is you high or something?

That's not the way a man suppose do to a woman or anybody doing their job breh.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't like woman beating cacs. Brings back demonic images of slavery. Don't expect y'all to understand the black experience

These fukkers watch a video of a black woman getting beaten up by a cac for trying to so her job and help him out and QUESTION HER, NOT THE fukkING CAC. this fukked up slave mentally black people have man.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
  1. :camby:
    It's called not being in control of your emotions. It's what gets stupid nikkas to kill or get killed everyday :heh:

dude, you're a bit of a c*nt right now. If you can see a fellow black person suffer and not feel upset by it, you already a c00n, and this ain't the place for you.

:camby:

Daps
  1. :camby:
dude, you're a bit of a c*nt right now. If you can see a fellow black person suffer and not feel upset by it, you already a c00n, and this ain't the place for you.

:camby:
So I'm suppose to get upset and huff and puff and act like a retard? We aren't all connected, nikka. She got smacked, not me :heh:

Daps
Lol what are you calling the mods on? For me talking about things iv witnessed? Y'all nikkas love to hold hands and sing and talk about shyt you'll never do, and sit at home and talk about hoods you've never seen while ignoring advice from someone who's actually grown up there. But since my Advice dont hivemind with yalls I must be a cac :heh:

But go ahead and promote an emotional lifestyle. Have fun with ya marches :ehh: