Black Woman ,Doing Her Job, becomes a Victim of Toxic Masculinity (Update: They found him)

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I wonder will he be facing 5 years like his black counterpart

Also i like how u c00n ass nikkas came out in droves defending the old cac that was slammed at the pool party last week. But were actually blaming this black woman for doing her job as to why this cac hit her in the first thread.

Hypocritical ass forum
These nights don't care man. All they want are daps and reps

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Dude fractured her eye socket.

323x575

A man has been charged with punching a female security guard outside a condo building in River North, an attack caught on surveillance video.

Matthew DeLeon, 23, of the 4900 of West Eddy Street in the Portage Park neighborhood, was charged late Tuesday with three felony counts of aggravated battery, according to Chicago police. He was expected to appear in bond court Wednesday.

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC8462852
White people in groups late a night and drunk are hazardous for your health. I see them in the streets after clubs and I'll walk on the other side of the street. A group of drunk white boys, shyt, even the sober ones in groups are fukking scary. Poor woman.

I wonder if those white women consider themselves feminists?:comeon:

"Yeah! Women stick together!" "Solidarity!" "We have to support eachother!"

fukking cowards.

I will never consider myself a feminist if that means I have to share space with female cacs. They ain't here for Black women and the sooner we realize that the better!

I'm glad she said she wants to press charges. I was worried she might have gone the "forgiveness" route.