Black Woman Wins $11 Million From Coca-Cola Billionaire For Sexual Harassment

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby: Obviously if she won millions, she had enough proof. There always has to be one weirdo that defends the creepy white man.

It's a lot of them in here. Wishing he would of just paid her to fck with him. c00ns and white supremacists hate top see any white person take a lost to a black person. If this was a white woman who won 11 million from a black man for sexual assault they'll be in here calling the black man a lame and corny for having all that money and still have to sexual assault a woman. They also would be calling him a c00n for fcking with a white chick. They not calling the white dude a c00n for fcking with a black chick. The undercover c00ns and white supremacists on this forum heavy

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
There has to be proof... why would a justice system make a decision without any proof...
That just doesn't make any sense...
I'm sure that's never happen before.... ever
:francis:

Not for a fukking billionaire white man with a black victim :dead:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Not for a fukking billionaire white man with a black victim :dead:
Muthafukaz letting their hatred a whites blind them from coniving bytches...
Shorty on ig taking pix with r.kelly and Mayweather...
And basically has no proof of anything.
I dnt give a fukk if it's a white billionaire, a black athlete trying to make it to the league, or the regular Joe blow..
I'm not cool with women using the system to falsely lock ppl up or take their money....
fukking disgusting

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:That cac looks like Mori from the ballad of Gay Tony

latest
:russ: