“Black women are used to being their own heroes. And Brittney Griner’s terrible situation once again reinforces why.“

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Situations like this is why I hate the modern media and social media. fukkers just throw shyt against the wall and hope it sticks.

Britany got popped cause she was a low hanging fruit famous person with little money that Russia could get thrown is jail and use as a pawn in a geopolitical game between Russia and the West (mainly the US).

This ain't got shyt to do with nothing else. If it wasn't Britany it would have been another American who got caught up.

Its like folks ain't read history and seen this shyt before. I mean did anyone like see the history when Iran had a bunch of Americans held up in 1979? Iran had 52 freaking American diplomats that they held for well over a freaking year.

They were pissed that the US overthrew their country and put the shah in power. It took the Algiers accords in 1981 just to get the American hostages back to the US.

Even then the entire West wasn't at a political and literal military fight with Iran. Where as here all of Europe and the US are in a conflict with Russia. You got Putin who is in a quagmire in Ukraine and trying to get any win possible. If he gets a deal done for Brittany on Russia's terms with the dirty arms dealer and whatever else he wants. Then he gets more public, military and Oligarch support in Russia. Which possibly means the conflict in the Ukraine continues.

The US is in a bind because if they give Russia what they want that means it empowers Putin to ask for more or up the anty and try to do some more shady shyt like this. Plus it makes the US look weak to Russia and the European allies. Since it looks like the US is willing to negotiate on Putin's terms.

Its just an all around mess because Brittany is stuck in the middle of a Geopolitical conflict that she and most people like her (no matter the race) have no say so in this situation.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
“In March, Black Feminist Future, a national organization “focused on the dynamic possibilities of galvanizing the social and political power of Black women, girls, and gender-expansive people toward iberation,”

What the fukk does this even mean? Liberation from whom so they can do what?

Also if you focus on someone’s “possibilities” versus their actual skills, talents and abilities you will get NOWHERE.

I swear these organizations only exist to make excuses for people. Dragging black girls into this is criminal. Leave them alone!

Liberation from the oppression of the European and the assimilated black man. They are building a network that will allow them to use social media to pressure the powers that be to do their bidding. By creating public outcry,that can effect the money of corporations,and the power of political parties. Its the same thing the liberal/conservative media has been doing.

These assimilated black women are simply playing the game. Its a womans nature to not mind having power by proxy. Black men are struggling because that is not a mans nature. The assimilated black man wants the ability to perform white supremacy,but with a black face.

Cant be upset at these women playing the game when they have chosen assimilation. The assimilated black man needs to follow suit and stop half stepping.

Meanwhile righteous black men and women arent offended by attacks in these gender wars. They do not apply to us in most cases. We are too busy building to get out of this country to play the Europeans shell game. We remain indifferent and righteously unnaffected:respect:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I wish muhfukkas would take an intro economics class so they can stop saying that the WNBA players are underpaid....if anything by basic economic concepts, they're overpaid...

Also if you're a frequent international traveler why wouldn't you're dumb ass keep up with what's going on in the country you're going to/are in? A proxy war when you're walking around dirty is stupid as fukk....
They know that. They’re trying to shame mostly black men (the nba) to give women (the wnba) alimony. The NBA should not have created the league anyway when there was no demand for it.

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
Liberation from the oppression of the European and the assimilated black man. They are building a network that will allow them to use social media to pressure the powers that be to do their bidding. By creating public outcry,that can effect the money of corporations,and the power of political parties. Its the same thing the liberal/conservative media has been doing.

These assimilated black women are simply playing the game. Its a womans nature to not mind having power by proxy. Black men are struggling because that is not a mans nature. The assimilated black man wants the ability to perform white supremacy,but with a black face.

Cant be upset at these women playing the game when they have chosen assimilation. The assimilated black man needs to follow suit and stop half stepping.

Meanwhile righteous black men and women arent offended by attacks in these gender wars. They do not apply to us in most cases. We are too busy building to get out of this country to play the Europeans shell game. We remain indifferent and righteously unnaffected:respect:
:stopitslime:

Daps
The columnist:

EeX9rC-UYAAEqXE.jpg:large
Nose ring
Lunch lady arms
shytty tats
Colored hair
Weigh as much as prime Ray Lewis

Its all so tiresome

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
i remember a bytch last year telling me female player should make as much as men or at least more

I asked question, "do you watch the NBA"

her, "yes"

then asked her, "do you watch the WNBA?"

her, "no"

smh
Aren’t the majority of WNBA viewers men as well?