Black Youth and Black American Pop culture of the 1950s

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
G7AADlm.jpg

yiqx2iw.jpg

Ascenseur pour l'échafaud is a 1958 French crime film directed by Louis Malle. It was released as Elevator to the Gallows in the United States (aka Frantic[1]) and as Lift to the Scaffold in the United Kingdom. It stars Jeanne Moreau and Maurice Ronet as criminal lovers whose perfect crime begins to unravel when Ronet is trapped in an elevator. The film is often associated by critics with the film noir style.[2] According to recent studies, it introduces very peculiar narrative and editing techniques so that it can be considered a very important experience at the base of the Nouvelle Vague and the so-called New Modern Cinema.[3]

The film presents also unique and completely new solutions in the history of cinema in the relationship between music and image.[3] The score by Miles Davis has been described by jazz critic Phil Johnson as "the loneliest trumpet sound you will ever hear, and the model for sad-core music ever since. Hear it and weep."

Studio version

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
You should just post cacs since by your logic they are black too.

You get any asian or white women yet?:lolbron: I saw this post by you in this thread

where the light skins lol

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/blac...lture-of-the-1950s.214989/page-4#post-8916170

After reading that other post by you attaching light skin with being able to get white women, you're probably off somewhere bleaching your skin right now.....it might help you get those Asian chicks too:mjlol:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You get any asian or white women yet?:lolbron: I saw this post by you in this thread

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/blac...lture-of-the-1950s.214989/page-4#post-8916170

After reading that other post by you attaching light skin with being able to get white women, you're probably off somewhere bleaching your skin right now.....it might help you get those Asian chicks too:mjlol:

Stop changing the subject, clown. Why are you so concerned with whom I fukk? Like I said, you should post cacs and Asians since that's your definition of black you want everybody to accept, clown.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
@PhonZhi look at the 50's pics and tell me culture sabotage didn't take place by those who control the entertainment industry...
full