Bobby Shmurda Ft. Fabolous, Jadakiss, Chris Brown, Busta, Rowdy Rebel & Yo Gotti - Hot N*gga Remix

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
He should've kept it just NY with 50, Cam, Fab, Jada and maybe someone else
Nah, he should have had ASAP, Young Thug, YG and maybe Drake on the remix, Those dudes you mentioned are like 20 years older than Bobby and make him look like a :flabbynsick: nikka stuck in the early 2000s.

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps
Nah, he should have had ASAP, Young Thug, YG and maybe Drake on the remix, Those dudes you mentioned are like 20 years older than Bobby and make him look like a :flabbynsick: nikka stuck in the early 2000s.

Drop more than one then, but a NY only one would've been dope.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Watch NY radio milk this this song till like December on some desperate shyt but the rest of the world will have moved on.

Hope computers gets burn cuz Jeezy's DJ damn sure didnt have it the other night:mjpls:

Busta is annoying as fukk, one of the goat dikkriders:beli: im fading him when I run into him:beli:

I can't see Rowdy Rebel blowing up with ASAP Ferg being relevant and from the same city, if u didnt know about him you'd listen to a verse and think it's Ferg.

Oh and it's a clear sign of the jig when the remix comes out and your verse is barely on it and when it does come on it's the same shyt from the original, where did I see this movie before:beli:
I'm done with my hate comments:mjpls:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Who? :arabicmj:
BwwCIWhIUAATm0G.jpg