Bobby Shmurda signs to Epic Records

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I know a little bit but I aint trying to be talking street shyt on the internet. It's really insignificant...

yeah Epic of all places? But I thought the same thing with A$AP at RCA and that worked out. Yeah they about to go in... NY is crew based. Only rapper I ever seen make it dolo in NY was Nas. They have a tight crew... people ignore the fact that Rowdy is a certified star... Abillion is a street BK version of PARTYNEXTDOOR with street cred, marketable to the bytches and can rhyme his ass off, just off those three alone, they gon have a wave.

If you notice everything they do, Rowdy is right there with Bobby... really grooming him for his spot. The nikkas they roll with r certified and they r intelligent enough to keep Bobby protected when he needs to be. They r going to surprise alot of people. Not me... cause i'm actually in tune with whats going on. But alot of dumb nikkas in here that swear every rapper from NY is wack. It's like 30 rappers from NY out right now, everybody cant be wack. But I digress... i think they are going to be just as big as A$AP. They are actually better than A$AP truth be told.
Better than A$AP? :mjlol:

Rocky came out with a hot mixtape and blew up off of that.

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
Better than A$AP? :mjlol:

Rocky came out with a hot mixtape and blew up off of that.

So did Bobby... GS9 is a group and Bobby is the frontman. nikkas stuck on that dance. But people fukking with they MUSIC. The dance brought the people the music kept them. Everything you see with him on it, it has Rowdy Rebel's name there too. Hell yeah they better than A$AP, A$AP kinda wack on the low, them nikkas can't rap that good. shyt is all image and swag with them nikkas. Only one with decent bars is Ferg. You listen to Twelvy and Ant?

Listen to "My Block Hot" by Rowdy Rebel, listen to that shyt b. That nikka got bars... Listen to "I Love My Squad" by Abillion that nikka got it. I'm telling you... I can say that the little Shmoney Tape they put out is better than that A$AP Compliation from a few years back. I remember listening to that shyt driving back from DC and laughing at how weak these nikkas bars was. God bless them, they have a dope niche. But I see Bobby and them being the 2.0 of what they started. Rocky will be bigger commercially cuz he has the intangibles, but Bobby is gon be the DMX of this generation. Basic bars, but nikkas feel him and he has charisma.

I remember when Ferg did his first video as Dee Ferg... I seen that shyt it had maybe 15,000 views and I told my roomate. These nikkas gonna be the first NY rappers to pop. People don't realize he was actually out before Rocky. I like A$AP but this NY rap man, it's very crew orientated... But i'm telling you... them nikkas never had THE HOOD at they show's.... every Crip in Brooklyn was at Webster last night. You wilding... this aint going away no time soon.

ahhh ahhhh ahhhhhhhhhhh

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
You bugging bro I fukk with the movement but they not better than A$AP. I've seen them boys go in the studio on Funk Flex and kill it too many times off the dome. Ferg ain't better lyrically than Nast or Rocky so how he the best lyricist? Ant is undoubtedly trash but you can't front on Rocky, Ferg or Nast. Twelvy not that bad.

That's just me tho :manny:

I do agree that the GS9 mixtape is better than Lords Never Worry, that shyt had a few bangers but as a whole wasn't all that. Now Live.Love. A$AP is a classic.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
So did Bobby... GS9 is a group and Bobby is the frontman. nikkas stuck on that dance. But people fukking with they MUSIC. The dance brought the people the music kept them. Everything you see with him on it, it has Rowdy Rebel's name there too. Hell yeah they better than A$AP, A$AP kinda wack on the low, them nikkas can't rap that good. shyt is all image and swag with them nikkas. Only one with decent bars is Ferg. You listen to Twelvy and Ant?

Listen to "My Block Hot" by Rowdy Rebel, listen to that shyt b. That nikka got bars... Listen to "I Love My Squad" by Abillion that nikka got it. I'm telling you... I can say that the little Shmoney Tape they put out is better than that A$AP Compliation from a few years back. I remember listening to that shyt driving back from DC and laughing at how weak these nikkas bars was. God bless them, they have a dope niche. But I see Bobby and them being the 2.0 of what they started. Rocky will be bigger commercially cuz he has the intangibles, but Bobby is gon be the DMX of this generation. Basic bars, but nikkas feel him and he has charisma.

I remember when Ferg did his first video as Dee Ferg... I seen that shyt it had maybe 15,000 views and I told my roomate. These nikkas gonna be the first NY rappers to pop. People don't realize he was actually out before Rocky. I like A$AP but this NY rap man, it's very crew orientated... But i'm telling you... them nikkas never had THE HOOD at they show's.... every Crip in Brooklyn was at Webster last night. You wilding... this aint going away no time soon.

ahhh ahhhh ahhhhhhhhhhh

You're clearly bias.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk Epic Records for what they did to Future....the gawd was supposed to be astronaut status:banderas:.....far as this deal,all that's left now to compare which song is better between Smhmoney Dance and All Gold Everything:lolbron:

you actually thought future was going to last with the type of music he was making? :laff: you serious?

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
:russ:

*A&R leaves the room for a second* . . quick, snap this picture, I'mma instagram this sh!t:takedat:

*A&R comes back into the room* :comeon:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol Trinidad James time

why not build a movement, build a fan base, THEN walk into a major label with some leverage. His career is over before it began....
:snoop: why not be a real nikka and take advantage of the situation. He did it for money fukk the Trinidad james dissing cause he's still richer than you and I.

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
Epic gave Future a check to do whatever he wanted.Big budget videos and features. Miley & Kanye. He was all over the place.They let that nikka live and gave him free reign. He choose to die his hair blonde and switch up his style.He starting talking about how big he was when he really wasn't.

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
You're clearly bias.
You're clearly bias.

Biased on whose side... have no horse in this race.

Ima writer and im very invested in my city's culture. I look at this shyt very objectively and i'm always beating the streets meeting nikkas and working to be able to have my finger on the pulse of this shyt. nikkas aint cutting me no check's. I'm working on some things that will really be able to tell the true narrative of NY.

Because the story isn't being told correctly. That's why a kid like Bobby is "a biter, dancing gay, fronting because NY is gentrified" to cat's across the country. But i see "Bobby" everyday and I been seeing "Bobby" for 5 years now. Not him, but that type of kid that he is. So I know why the kid's like him, because he is a reflection of them. Atleast in NY. I can't speak for the south, but typically when nikkas are pure NY, other coast fukk with they vibe.

I'm always trying to forecast this shyt. I look at everybody's shyt from out here and try to know who is who, who is coming up, who's going down. It's a passion of mine. I've gone as far as to hook people up from this site with placements with pretty big artist out of NY, just cause i like connecting those dots. So I could never be bias my nikka. I'm just openminded and paying attention blood. GS9 is gonna have a little wave. And Snow Gang out of Queens is gonna be after them, along with the Hood Stars from BK, they gon have a wave as well. They local, but the streets ready to support local acts. Bobby wave is monumental because of that. But whatever i dont know what im talking about.