Body Beast

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Anybody ever try this shyt? im on my 4th day and my entire fukking body is sore....but it feels good! I love the fact that there's only one cardio day and the rest is pure weight training. I dont follow the diet plan because im not trying to bulk up. Imma stick with this and post results

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
Anybody ever try this shyt? im on my 4th day and my entire fukking body is sore....but it feels good! I love the fact that there's only one cardio day and the rest is pure weight training. I dont follow the diet plan because im not trying to bulk up. Imma stick with this and post results

how did this work for you?
just started last week.
i feel you on the soreness.

I am still doing cardio as well, but not following the diet plan either.
trying not to get as big as Sagi

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
another beach body program
but the purpose is to gain muscle only
not like p90x

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
If you can get it for free then whatever, its something to do. But if you are paying for this gimmicky cardio circuit routine you are pouring jelly on yourself

"Muscle confusion" -- bro science

"Build muscle and lose fat at the same time" -- bro science other than noob glycogen bloating

"I'm sore" -- meaningless. Just says that your joints and tendons aren't used to the program. I can go do 3 sets of 100 bodyweight squats and I will be sore as fukk the next day. Doesn't mean shyt.

Just like virtually every single infomercial workout in existence, its just another diet plan disguised as revolutionary workout plan. Give people 2 things to change (diet, exercise) then tell them that your program is what caused their gains and they will believe you. In reality, a simple food surplus/deficit combined with virtually any training program that involves progressive resistance will result in gains.

There is no revolutionary workout. If there was, everyone would do it. Almost every person's before/after in that infomercial was wildly unimpressive....just simple fat loss exposing already existing muscular development. Probably could have gotten much better results just doing the Big 7 lifts to be quite honest.

Just my opinion obviously, but if there is anything in this world I can spot from a mile away its diet & exercise salesmanship and pseudo-science

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
If you can get it for free then whatever, its something to do. But if you are paying for this gimmicky cardio circuit routine you are pouring jelly on yourself

"Muscle confusion" -- bro science

"Build muscle and lose fat at the same time" -- bro science other than noob glycogen bloating

"I'm sore" -- meaningless. Just says that your joints and tendons aren't used to the program. I can go do 3 sets of 100 bodyweight squats and I will be sore as fukk the next day. Doesn't mean shyt.

Just like virtually every single infomercial workout in existence, its just another diet plan disguised as revolutionary workout plan. Give people 2 things to change (diet, exercise) then tell them that your program is what caused their gains and they will believe you. In reality, a simple food surplus/deficit combined with virtually any training program that involves progressive resistance will result in gains.

There is no revolutionary workout. If there was, everyone would do it. Almost every person's before/after in that infomercial was wildly unimpressive....just simple fat loss exposing already existing muscular development. Probably could have gotten much better results just doing the Big 7 lifts to be quite honest.

Just my opinion obviously, but if there is anything in this world I can spot from a mile away its diet & exercise salesmanship and pseudo-science

yup i agree 100%

I fell for the bullshyt behind Beach Body but i never paid for it. Got it for free. Saw the results and swore by them. After numerous researching on my own,i came to the conclusion that all the science bullshyt and muscle confusion is just that,bullshyt.

The only reason why i condone P90x or Body Beast is because it gives u a lay out and a routine to follow. It is a very vigorous workout routine.

So,if u are looking for a planned effective work out routine and dont wanna go to the gym,i'd recommend these products but dont buy them. U dont need the diet plan or all the extra shyt. Just calculate your daily calorie intake to maintain your current weight. If u wanna lose weight,eat at a deficit of that number by 300+ calories. If u wanna bulk up,obviously eat more.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
how did this work for you?
just started last week.
i feel you on the soreness.

I am still doing cardio as well, but not following the diet plan either.
trying not to get as big as Sagi

it works out good cuz it gives me a strength weight training routine to follow at home. Thats all i use it for.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its already been known that the before and after results are horse shyt.
it's real man.. how is it horse shyt? you work out and diet properly you will see gains. I see people that go to the gym, do the same routine, they don't make gains like this.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
it's real man.. how is it horse shyt? you work out and diet properly you will see gains. I see people that go to the gym, do the same routine, they don't make gains like this.

those people in the videos have been working out longer then 90 days or already fit when they start. If ur avg regular Joe starts the program,he'll see results due to fat loss. You dont make any muscle gains at all. Its a fitness program,not a program to get muscular gains

Everyone in there has become a coach. Im not gonna get started on that pyramid scheme

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
those people in the videos have been working out longer then 90 days or already fit when they start. If ur avg regular Joe starts the program,he'll see results due to fat loss. You dont make any muscle gains at all. Its a fitness program,not a program to get muscular gains

Everyone in there has become a coach. Im not gonna get started on that pyramid scheme
I've done it in 90 days :yeshrug:... Don't knock it til you try it.. Of course you make gains. When you go from doing NOTHING to 400 push ups, 150 pull ups a day Not to mention curls and all the other sh!t.. You're gonna gain muscle..You're taking protein shakes, creatine, etc.. You make gains pretty quick..

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I've done it in 90 days :yeshrug:... Don't knock it til you try it.. Of course you make gains. When you go from doing NOTHING to 400 push ups, 150 pull ups a day Not to mention curls and all the other sh!t.. You're gonna gain muscle..You're taking protein shakes, creatine, etc.. You make gains pretty quick..
You didnt make the transformation that the guy in the video did in 90 days, stop lying :mjlol:

Who you trying to sell to here:mjlol:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You didnt make the transformation that the guy in the video did in 90 days, stop lying :mjlol:

did you realize that was ONE YEAR of results? SMH.. If you worked out every day and took about $200 of supplements per month and followed their diet plan you would have the same results. SMH it's common sense.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

sell? you can d/l it for free.. they try to sell you their supplements but you can buy other shyt that's cheaper and better.