Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
i think so. i'm at 275 shares, i think i'll add another 100-200 before close. thanks to everyone here who kept alerting. and my admp bag may end up doing me good into next week when i can finally dump it.
I'll see if it dips a little next week to get in some more. Have about 6700 in it right now. Up 1300 so far

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Watched GOGO run in the afternoon like
200w.gif

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Still time imo, but I'll give you the word on IPOC, I'm still looking into it.

I like the concept, but I need to see some expansion and scalability.
I think expansion is possible. But I did see some reviews that the ease of selling your home comes at a costly price. Open-door prices were lower than market prices. All cash is great but will you be willing to lose 10-20k for it

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
i think so. i'm at 275 shares, i think i'll add another 100-200 before close. thanks to everyone here who kept alerting. and my admp bag may end up doing me good into next week when i can finally dump it.

Stick around.

We can use that medical/life science insight lol

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I think expansion is possible. But I did see some reviews that the ease of selling your home comes at a costly price. Open-door prices were lower than market prices. All cash is great but will you be willing to lose 10-20k for it
I meant for IPOC(clover health).

With IPOB(Opendoor), I have no doubt that shyt will fly. That's not necessarily a stock I'm super long on. Like if it hits 60+, then I'll start looking for an exit.

With IPOC I'm at least familiar with health administration, so I can gauge expansion a lot better.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Thought I'd share this, any of you still using Robinhood need to come up off it and use a real broker.

And Robinhood is telling them their email accounts have been compromised, not their Robinhood accounts. Between the outages, infinite margin glitches, etc in the past 12 months alone they don't have long left.

Robinhood doesn't have 2 factor?

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think it’s a lot higher.

Look at where twst was 6 months ago.
Look at where their number 1 holding in arkg, nvta was 6 months ago.

That doesn’t mean it’ll get there in 6 months, but there’s a good chance it does. With bio stocks you have to really watch the information that comes out though, because any single report of bad information will send it to the bottom like BLU @CountryBalla
and im buying at that bottom:shaq:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I meant for IPOC(clover health).

With IPOB(Opendoor), I have no doubt that shyt will fly. That's not necessarily a stock I'm super long on. Like if it hits 60+, then I'll start looking for an exit.

With IPOC I'm at least familiar with health administration, so I can gauge expansion a lot better.
You think it's got that kind of potential short term? So another shll or nkla type run (minus the fraud)? I'll have to look into them

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Robinhood doesn't have 2 factor?

it does...and my bet is the victims weren’t using it...saw this in crypto several times...where folks used exchanges and only had an email and p/w or only used account verification via text message which is “easy” for folks to gain access to...folks would get their emails hacked and their cellphone numbers transferred so that the verification texts came thru directly to them smh...the best 2FA options to use are google authenticator or authy (twilio)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
it does...and my bet is the victims weren’t using it...saw this in crypto several times...where folks used exchanges and only had an email and p/w or only used account verification via cellphone message which is “easy” for folks to gain access to
I have 2 factor on everything. My Lastpass, emails, all accounts. Most everything I can have is under Authy in QR Code generated secrets not SMS.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have 2 factor on everything. My Lastpass, emails, all accounts. Most everything I can have is under Authy in QR Code generated secrets not SMS.

ya I read too many accounts of ppl getting their money stolen and how it occurred to allow it to happen to me