Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Starski

Superstar
Daps
does GME have an atm currently?

how TF have they not offered shares.... their cfo should be fired of that alone.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Had another 500 in my account to throw at something. But wanted to hold out til everything blew over yesterday. Still holding and and bb. Why did you decide to go with koss?.....you still see it jumping up like that?....I was thinking either sndl or nakd.
Just grabbed one of the wildcards to fukk around with. If I had sell at 100, I'd have made $34, currently down $14 :yeshrug:

Seems like momentum is now a major factor in analyzing stocks.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Honestly speaking how long yall think this GME phase going to last for?

I'm giving it to Mid-Feburary before one sides gives up. :francis:
I mean if it ends on Wednesday and goes over $750 from $39 a month ago , would you say that's one side giving up? Or one getting fukked royally in the process, while the other remixes our current 5%er based wall st?

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
does GME have an atm currently?

how TF have they not offered shares.... their cfo should be fired of that alone.
I'm not sure what his fiduciary duty is in this case, but if you're telling me it's to screw over his current share holders in favor of people who are betting against his company the system needs to be blown up more than anyone can articulate

edit - i'm new to this if my interpretation of the details are off.. but that's how i'm seeing that move

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Your portfolio must be garbage in general....

Mean is just fine. Looks like a regular day.

But then again my portfolio is built for war. :mjgrin:
You have some good picks but a huge ego. There's noway somebody's account goes up thousands every day, especially days that are very red for most people. So, screenshots?

Starski

Superstar
Daps
I'm not sure what his fiduciary duty is in this case, but if you're telling me it's to screw over his current share holders in favor of people who are betting against his company the system needs to be blown up more than anyone can articulate

edit - i'm new to this if my interpretation of the details are off.. but that's how i'm seeing that move

the primary purpose of markets.... if you really want to get real “book like” has always been a means for companies to find new capital for their existing operations or to pursue new ones...

In this case a bankrupt company would definitely fall into said category. But hey :yeshrug:.

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
the primary purpose of markets.... if you really want to get real “book like” has always been a means for companies to find new capital for their existing operations or to pursue new ones...

In this case a bankrupt company would definitely fall into said category. But hey :yeshrug:.
I get that but thought fiduciary duty to shareholders was the final boss in our current setup