Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
ROOT up 5% during the day, 7% AH, ROOT 4/16 $12.50 strike up 13% not including AH.
BNGO starting to rebound, same with FEYE.
SKLZ, KMPH, SQ continue to get thunder fukked, but its okay.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
which investment app would you guys recommend for a beginner investor?

I'm looking at buying into some weed stocks (Sundial)

the nerdwallet review of Schwab make them sound like the move for me

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
OTC Markets | Official site of OTCQX, OTCQB and Pink Markets

TORONTO, March 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DeFi Technologies Inc. (the “Company” or “DeFi Technologies”) (NEO:DEFI, GR:RMJR) is pleased to announce that it has entered into letter of intent with HIVE Blockchain Technologies Ltd (“HIVE”) (TSX.V:HIVE, OTCQX:HVBTF, FSE:HBF) for a share swap arrangement, by which HIVE will receive ten (10) million DeFi Technologies common shares, representing 6.5% of the existing outstanding common shares of the Company in exchange for four (4) million HIVE common shares, representing 1.1% of Hive’s issued and outstanding common shares. The transaction, which does not involve any cash payment by either side, is expected to close on or about April 16, 2021 and is conditional on the completion of satisfactory due diligence by both parties. In addition, HIVE and DeFi Technologies plan to create a partnership surrounding the decentralized finance (DeFi) ecosystem with specific applications around Ethereum and Miner Extractable Value (MEV). The new partnership, which follows three months of discussions, will provide the Company with a strategic stake in HIVE and a broader partnership surrounding the DeFi ecosystem with a specific focus on the Ethereum based MEV space and developments surrounding it.
Any american exchanges carry it?

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
minus well go in on this dip.

what's the best licks right now to buy?
finviz.com

Screener>Unusual volume>AVG Volume over 500k>Week Down, then look at the charts/financials.

Try to go on the 3,5,7 rule-- if a stock is down/up 3/5/7 closes in a row it will reverse on either the 4th, 6th or 8th day.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
new investor so I had some extra flexibility pulling out of plays through the month after seeing what happened on 3/5. had majority parked and just went in.. don't care if it capitulates more I brought my cost avg down like 20% and added shares with the profits..

I'll pay the short term taxes next year with the LT gains from the extra stock
full
Roll it to a roth, don't pay taxes until you're 59.5