Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
I'm taking a beating today :picard:

I need to get into CRSR before the buy the rumor/sell the news next month. :francis:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You were up 2 bands on Wednesday...your calls expires today and you didn't take profits?? I would add the Nick young gif if I wasn't on my phone lol.
Yeah that’s some rookie shyt. At least set a stop loss to lock in profit.

I made that mistake constantly my first year I. The game. I watched 5k profit turn into -1k. Multiple times

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I feel ya. My stop loss hit. Ended with like $63 profit overall. Was way higher at like $500 but what can I say. Got greedy and didn't get out in time. Only had 1 call so not like I was messing with big amounts but still. Gotta take the weekend and research the next play for Tuesday. I was in it since late February and was one of my first option plays so can't complain. Gotta keep practicing and turn the $600 I have available to 1000 and then more. Hopefully the stock bounces back up. They got a good thing going with the breast cancer research and hopefully if not a cure, something that'll help increase the chances of survival or getting rid of it quicker.