Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Go pro really gonna just give away half of its gains like that. shyt can never just go perfectly smooth :smh:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
ill be extremely surprised if Ebay cracks over 60. Have they determined an exact date for the paypal spinoff?

franknitty711

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I'd take the profits if I was @franknitty711.

Dont even know how you held on this long

Going to hold tight. I expected a drop today but going to sit a little while longer. They barely have promoted Persephone and I expect something to release soon to magnify the product a little more. My plan is to sell a significant amount of shares (I hold 28,000) in two weeks before the next earnings release. I guess we will see how that plays out.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Going to hold tight. I expected a drop today but going to sit a little while longer. They barely have promoted Persephone and I expect something to release soon to magnify the product a little more. My plan is to sell a significant amount of shares (I hold 28,000) in two weeks before the next earnings release. I guess we will see how that plays out.

28k?

God damn breh

:mjpls:

You will be eating if this ever gets back up to a couple bucks

无名的

Superstar
Daps
@Serious had to get out while I'm still ahead. Not built for this shyt. :francis:

Might even close my option trading account. After a certain point you just gotta take a look at whats in front of you :heh:

I couldn't even fukk around with short-term options like you and Swagaveli. Too risky for me. Adopt a longer investment horizon. I know everyone wants money now, but just look for LEAPS on volatile stocks and straddle or strangle.

:yeshrug:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I couldn't even fukk around with short-term options like you and Swagaveli. Too risky for me. Adopt a longer investment horizon. I know everyone wants money now, but just look for LEAPS on volatile stocks and straddle or strangle.

:yeshrug:
yea. With GoPro ideally I wouldve purchased 2016 January options but the spreads were too wide. Plus the volatility is high with GPRO. High premiums.

The whole short term thing traps me because there have been plenty of times (more than not) where

1. I call something and it happens EXACTLY how I said it would but I am not involved in it
2. I call something happening...and it starts off happening....retraces....i bail....it ends up happening (same shyt will probably happen with GPRO now)
3. I have multiple ideas...2 or 3 of the 4 happen...the one I choose is the one that doesnt materialize

I'm not superstitious at all but fukk it. Not trying to head down a slippery slope

I had the week off before my new job and was bored hence I wanted to dabble a bit but I shoudnt have. Lost about $300 that couldve easily been winning 1500. I'm not built for it like that and I'm taking on too much risk. Gotta wake up and smell the coffee

Last edited: