Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
I'm suppose to get access to the Robinhood app tomorrow:blessed:. Once I get my account situated, i'm going to start small and buy a fairly price stock or ETF to start building up wealth. I'm still trying to understand how to do call and put options at this time. May try one in the near future.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Dow Jones performance this year:

B_5qN3PVIAANuaX.png

aliG

Pro
Daps
Domingo, I kid you freaking not when I say a little over 2-3 years ago (I remember it was the same day as when I heard Chris Paul was coming to the Lakers), I told the lady sitting next to me in Mathematics for Management class that she should invest in Boeing. It was maybe mid to high 70's at the time. I to this day kick myself for not taking my own advice. She was a former pilot too... ARGH!

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Domingo, I kid you freaking not when I say a little over 2-3 years ago (I remember it was the same day as when I heard Chris Paul was coming to the Lakers), I told the lady sitting next to me in Mathematics for Management class that she should invest in Boeing. It was maybe mid to high 70's at the time. I to this day kick myself for not taking my own advice. She was a former pilot too... ARGH!

honestly I think they're a good long-term hold wherever you enter.