Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
This sentiment isn't uncommon. A lot of people believe spy is about to hit 340-360...
For sure, probably after November November CPI data if not before then. Inflation is about to get very ugly. Retail started their holiday deals in August because by Christmas time everyone will be broke.

Starski

Superstar
Daps

Ironically there has been a surprising amount of people on the street (healthcare orientated tho) that don’t belive we will be heading for a recession :dead:

Last edited:

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Ironically there has been a surprising amount of people on the street (healthcare orientated tho) that don’t belive we will be heading for a recession :dead:

Healthcare is best equipped to deal with bear markets so take that with a grain a salt.
I feel the opposite currently. Looks like it will go lower. Might test June lows. Jmo.

Good looking out yall, just bought a call on this, 12 month chart looks very good on this, they've been in the green all year :wow:
Nice looking chart but in markets like these, they eventually come after everything
For sure, probably after November November CPI data if not before then. Inflation is about to get very ugly. Retail started their holiday deals in August because by Christmas time everyone will be broke.
Inflation likely has peaked, issue is it remaining elevated
@OfTheCross believes otherwise :hubie:
Peoples balance sheets are generally good so this might take a while to come true

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
We bout to have a bloody morning Vix at 27....
SPY down to 385, was 413 earlier in the week...
SQQQ approaching 50....

Also interesting enough, you'd ARK would have bought heavy yesterday, like they did on Wednesday, but they actually sold out of a few positions

Strap up folks. Stay out of margin.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

Could just mean people finally had enough of their shytty service

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
they always hammer these companies day of acquisition, salesforce got hammered for acquiring slack and bounced back a month later. it's def overvalued given figma was most recently valued at 10-12B, but i do know figma has won the hearts of younger design teams. my designer is heated right now lol
I'm surprised they didn't buy the Affinity Designer parent company Serif