Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
If the Fed raises rates causing a continued collapse in emerging markets, any worry about an acceleration of the de-dollarization in the world?

What else are they going to trade in? You think anyone wants those collapsing Asian currencies?

Honestly I don't even see what the issue would be with a move away from the dollar.

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
Nah Breh but when cacs think they only talking to other cacs you often get really good information just by listening

Instead of listening to these pundits, get your hands on investor letters by proven investors who actually have capital at work. It will complete change your outlook on markets. I agree, what Schiff says sounds nice, but I assure you that he would be the dumbest person in a room filled with top hedge fund managers and federal reserve monetary economists.

Daps
Reppin
Def Jam Empire
Instead of listening to these pundits, get your hands on investor letters by proven investors who actually have capital at work. It will complete change your outlook on markets. I agree, what Schiff says sounds nice, but I assure you that he would be the dumbest person in a room filled with top hedge fund managers and federal reserve monetary economists.

Like whom Breh ?

I would like to take a look at some of their past predictions and the accuracy.

Did any of them predict the housing crisis of 2008 in 2005/6 or sooner like Peter schiff did?

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
Tha Sircus said:
Like whom Breh ?

I would like to take a look at some of their past predictions and the accuracy.

Did any of them predict the housing crisis of 2008 in 2005/6 or sooner like Peter schiff did?

Schiff had been calling for the collapse for many years before it happened and for the wrong reasons lol. If you keep calling for a crash, year after year after year after year while being vague about timing, one day you just may right.

Here's a video from two years ago of Schiff saying oil would hit $200 :mjlol:

Here's a quote by one of the richest men in the world

“A prediction about the direction of the stock market tells you nothing about where stocks are headed, but a whole lot about the person doing the predicting.” - Warren Buffett

I'm sure you had good intentions, but Schiff is a pundit who is literally wrong about everything.

Daps
Reppin
Def Jam Empire

Now that I think about it i specifically remember the Fed saying they did not forecast any type of economic rescission for 2008 at the beginning of the year

Daps
Reppin
Def Jam Empire
Schiff had been calling for the collapse for many years before it happened and for the wrong reasons lol. If you keep calling for a crash, year after year after year after year while being vague about timing, one day you just may right.

Here's a video from two years ago of Schiff saying oil would hit $200 :mjlol:

Here's a quote by one of the richest men in the world

“A prediction about the direction of the stock market tells you nothing about where stocks are headed, but a whole lot about the person doing the predicting.” - Warren Buffett

I'm sure you had good intentions, but Schiff is a pundit who is literally wrong about everything.

Lol that is pretty funny.

But what about the Fed not even seeing it coming

A Few Very Wrong Things The Fed Said in 2008

I'd rather be early than late ( or in the Feds case not even know it was coming)

Daps
Reppin
Def Jam Empire
This is the last video I'll ever post of this cac on this site but yall watch and make your own decisions moving forward.

Btw I hate yall got me :cape:for this guy but you can't argue with the results. For every wrong prediction he makes the main stream pundits make like 100:dead: